It hurts even more pretending it doesn't.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

It was finally the weekend,the sunlight shone throughthe curtains and flashing it on my face.I woke up to see my eyes slightly swollen,yes, I still can't accept the fact he wasn't mine anymore.I quickly went to bathe & went out to get some ice pad.

"Did you cry again last night?" Chihoon oppa asked as he drink his milk.

"Nah,I watched some drama." I said as I fake a smile,I quickly take my ice pads & lay on my bed placing them on my eyes.

Crying every night has been a habit to me already, this . love, tears, everything else.Suddenly I feel my eyes are better already,I quickly put them away as I wear :

I put on my green cosmetic lens and light make up as I am going out with Chunji today,he's bringing me out to have fun.That's what he say,suddenly my phone ring.

"Yoboseyo?" I said

"Jeong ah~ I'm outside your apartment already." He said.

"Okay,I'm coming out now." I said as we hanged up the call.

I bid unnie & oppa goodbye as I open the door.

I saw him,he was wearing :

"Wow,you look amazing." He said as we took the elevator & heads to the taxi stand.

"You don't look bad yourself."I smiled at him,as we went into the taxi,we chatted a lot of stuffs,simply him telling me stuffs that happened in Korea .We reach Idae.

"Kaja! Let's bring you to have lunch!" He grabbed my hand as we walk into the restaurant,I smiled at him.I decide to just enjoy today & think of nothing else.

He brought me to a cartshop,

"Is it okay with you?" He asked.

"Yup! I love food from cartshop ! " I smiled brightly as he dragged me towards the cartshop.

"Ah,chunji! Oh..who's this?Your girlfriend?" The ahjumma said.

"A-ani." I said waving my hand.

"Aw,such a pity,you two make a perfect couple." The ahjumma said as Chunji blushed a little.

"Ahjumma! Can I have the usual & a plate of dukbokki please!" Chunji said.He knew I love dukbokki,but this remind me of Myungsoo...

~Flashback~

"Ahjumma! Two plate of dukbokki please!!" Myungsoo ordered from the ahjumma,she smiled.

"You know me the best! I love dukkbokki" I smiled.

"Of course,your mine." He pinched my cheeks.

~End of flashback~

"Here's your dukkbokki." She place it infront of me with a smiled.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said as I begin to dig in,but I realise chunji was staring at me.

"Ain't you eating?" I asked.

"Hehe,I am now.You look so adorable when you eat." Chunji said as he ruffled my hair & begin to dig in on his food.We finished quickly.

"So..where do you wanna go ?" I sipped on my fruit juice as I asked Chunji.

"Hm,let's go for a shopping & than to amusement park?" I nodded as we went by lots of beautiful clothing stores and stuff.We even tried on costumes & took a picture.We laughed at our sillyness after we took our picture.We went to the amusement park.

"Wanna ride the coasters?" He asked.

"Keke,okay!" I smiled as we both went up on the roller coasters.Before the ride start,he lean in closer to me.

"Scream out loud,scream all the feelings you kept inside your heart,the sadness..out loud." He whispered to me as I nodded in response. As the ride went,I scream & screamed.

"Do you have fun?" Chunji asked me with a smile as the ride ended and  were walk towards the Merry Go Round.

"Yes!" I said,as I stare at the Merry-Go-Round queue,and queued up.

"Seol Jeong?" A voiced said,as I turn to see INFINITE,yes L & Krystal too.

"Gyu oppa!" I said with a smile.

"Oh,your with Chunji?"

"Yes,we are on a date." He said as he held onto my hands,laced his fingers into mine.I was surprised by his actions.

"Goodluck,jeongie ah~" Woohyun oppa ruffle my hair as Gyu oppa gave me an reassuring smile.I look at Myungsoo,he was holding Krystal hands,I  hate to see him holding onto the hand which is not mine.

"Jeongie ah~ Have a blast today alright!" All the Infinite oppas except for Krystal & Myungsoo approach me & gave asked me to enjoy the day,I smiled and nodded.

"Shall we go?" Chunji asked as he poke me.

"Deh.Than I shall go now oppas!Byeee." I bowed at them as Chunji let me on the Merry-go-round. We kept laughing as my hair were messed up.

By the time we finish almost all the rides,it was night already.

"Let's go onto the Ferri Wheel." Chunji said as he held onto me,still not letting go my hand,I missed how Myungsoo hand feels,the warmth soft & big hands.

We got onto the Ferris Wheel Cable and I was mesmerized by the night view as the ferris wheel stopped,lots of colorful lights & the nightscene of Seoul is beautiful.Suddenly,I saw Myungsoo & Krystal in the cable next to our's. Kissing..

My eyes immediately brimmed with tears,how could you Myungsoo,how can you be this cruel to me Kim Myung Soo .You bad guy.

"Jeong are your okay?" Chunji cupped my face and followed my gaze.

"Don't look at them,Jeongie,don't." He hugged me as I buried my face onto his shoulder.

"Cried out loud for today,it hurts even more if you pretend it doesn't hurt." He my hair gently as I cry & cry,suddenly all those memories keep coming back into me.

"Myungsoo....I can't let you go,you bad guy." I cried as I mumble.

"Jeongie.." Chunji broke the hug and cupped my face,using his thumb to wiped away the tears.

"I'm always here for you,we are always here,me,teentop,infinite,ahra,chihoon." He said.

I nodded as I hugged my bag tightly.He cracked a small smile.

"Sorry for making your jacket wet.." I said looking down.

"It's okay.I am glad that I can lend you my shoulder when you needed the most." Chunji smiled at me as I returned him a weak smile.

The ferris wheel ride ended and he sent me home,I thank him for the day,went to have a shower and layed on my bed,tears fell as memories comes back,again,I cried myself to sleep.

 

Myungsoo's Pov :

Jeong went on a date with Chunji?Why is like this.I guess,I have no right on getting angry on her if I am the one who let go of her first.I am such an idiot. I saw them lacing their hands together,no,no,no,they're not right?Wait,but,Jeong's not holding back to his hand. Yes,they're not together.

Krystal dragged me to the ferris wheel next,I can see Infinite rolling their eyes as they head to the haunted house.

When we were on the ride Krystal kissed me,I was shock as I tried to pull away and she lean in closer. Finally I pushed her hard enough as she hitted onto the seat opposite me.

"WHAT THE !" I rubbed my lip as she smirked.

"Listen to me,or you want your girl to get hurt?" Krystal smirked. No,I don't want her to get hurt,but I want her to still be mine,no,I must stand up for both of us and protect her as a man.

"I don't give a already!I'm not your dog.You ing ,I have enough of you!" I yelled & slammed my fist next at the metal bar next to her as she flinched and gritted her teeth.Luckily the ride ended. I angrily walk away and head home.

Now,I need to find a way to get her back,Jeong,I love you.

 

How's this chapter?Do comment & subscribe!

@LollipopCloud9: Thank you for reading! I get the inspiration from the song. =^~^=I look forward to your next comments and do look forward on the upcoming chapters!

@Nana_94 : He will,so do look forward on more chapters ^-^! I look forward on more of your comments!

@myfishyx : Keke,he did! I will lookforward to more of your comments & please anticipate on the next few chapters! ^o^