Threaten

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

It's have been a few weeks since myung baby was sick.We were happy everyday,spent time together with Infinite & the rest.They were always teasing us and cracking jokes to make all of us laugh.I was on the way to met him as he called me up,I wore my make up & dressed prettily to met him,excited.

I saw him at the cafe that we always met at.

"Myung baby!" I shouted and hugged him at his waist tightly.

"We needa talk." He broke the hug.

"Okieeee." I smiled,waiting to hold his hand,but he didn't.I frowned as I followed him behind into the cafe.

"What is it?" I smile brightly at him.

"Erm,let's break up." He said,in a cold tone.

"Stop joking!" I faked a laugh and look at him,no,this can't be.Please,tell me it's just a joke.

"No!I'm not!" He say in a serious tone. I guess that's it. It have only been 2 month. How can my happiness end like this.

"So you never love me before?" I asked.

"No,I never did.I was just toying with you." He replied.

As I heard the answer,a tear rolls down my face,I walk away from him.I don't know what to say,I love him a lot..I guess karma bits me back? What comes around,goes around. I did that to L.joe,Myungsoo did it back to me.

I run & run & run,it's raining heavily.

"Jeongie how's the...date?" Chihoon oppa said.

I ignored him and run back to my room,I cried and cried.My tears fall like Nigara Falls.I couldn't stay strong this time.I laughed at myself as I approach the full-length mirror. I saw me. A pathetic me,messed up hair,smudged make up.

No longer the confidence Jeslyn,just plain-old Seol Jeong.

Banging of the door can be heard,I ignored as tears run down my cheeks even more. Chihoon oppa & Ahra unnie unlock the door lock & rushed in to see me crying like no tomorrow.They were surprised they never see me like this,even at L.joe incident.I hugged my knees as I am so messed up.

"What happened Jeongie?" Chihoon oppa my hair gently as Ahra unnie comforts me & toook a towel to cover my body.

"W-we broke up.." I sniffed as I look up at Chihoon oppa,he look heartbroke,he's the one that encourages me to look pretty,helped me to loss weight,love me like his real dongsaeng.

"What the ?!" He roared.

"O-oppa,u-unnie." I cried and hugged them,and I told them the whole thing. Ahra unnie,bring me to bathe and calm me down to sleep. But still,I cried in my sleep.

"We need to talk to Myungsoo." Ahra unnie said.

"Yes,we need to."Chihoon oppa agreed and took a last peek of the soundly sleeping you.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

Baby,please I do love you . This is  to protect you.. I thought as I saw my girlfriend run away.I got the urge to hug her when she cry,I fight against it as I tell her to break up and those hurting words.

I don't want to say it but I have to inorder to protect my girlfriend.

~Flash back~

"Oppa~~" Krystal sung.

"What? Go away."  I said

"But oppa.." 

"Just get outta my sight!"

"No,be my boyfriend."

"I won't,I have my Jeong already."

"You won't huh?"

"I WON'T!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Do you want your precious girl to be hurt?You do know I have a gang right!"

"You won't hurt her right?"

"Try me." Krystal smirked.

Damn,she seems like she really gonna do it.

"Alright,as long as you don't hurt her,I will do anything."

"Goodboy,that's my boy." She leans closer and gave me a peck. Ewww,the lips that I wanted is Jeong's. Not her.

~End of flashback~

How's this chapter?I will try to update this when i'm free! :D

Keke,do comment & subscribe!

Oh yes. Check out my 2nd fanfic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/132193/behind-the-disguise-bigbang-chunji-gang-gdragon-infinite-myungsoo-you

Do support,comment & subscribe! :D