First date.Part 2

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Myungsoo's POV :

I dragged my girl into the cinema,keke.We watched a comedy movie instead of romantic ones,as Jeongie said that she will fall asleep if she watch it.

Before we got into the cinema,I saw her staring at the popcorns & drinks stall. I smiled,

"What's movie without popcorns or nachos?" I smiled.

"Yup!We can go buy them right?" I nodded and held onto her hand & got popcorns,nachos & two drinks.

During the movie,we were laughing at the hilarious scenes,I push the arm-rest uop and sit nearer to Jeong,The scent of her hair smells good.

After the movie,it's already 5pm?We went to a nearby cafe and had coffee.

"We spent 1hour eating lunch,30mins on ice cream,3hour on movie,where shall we go later on?" I asked.

"I-unno." She said while sipping on her fruit smoothie.

Ah,i know the perfect place to bring her to,I smiled and finish sipping on my coffee.

"Are you done with the smoothie?" I smiled at her

"Yup. " She smiled,I stood up and held onto her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked,looking confused.

"You will see." I smiled and both of us took a bus to my favourite place.

 

Jeslyn's POV :

I have no idea,where he's gonna bring me to,but seeing he kept smiling to himself,makes me more curious than ever.I got up to the bus with him & sat beside the window,my favourite spot in the bus!

Soon,he stood up and I follow him down,and I saw a very beautiful scene,he brought me to a beach.

"Ah~ Just in time for the Sun Set." I smiled and he grab my hand and brought me to the beach,we sat on the logs that were there,we were chatting happily and stuff until a breeze of cold wind blew onto me.

"A-choo." I sneezed.

Myunggie came closer to me and held onto my waist. I snuggle onto him.

"I'm warm right?" He chuckles.

I nodded,as lay my head on his broad shoulders.My arms were holding onto his waist too,the position was too comfortable & soon I fell asleep,while he nudge me to wake up.

"Jagiya~ It's late already,let's go for dinner." Myunggie said

I smile and nodded while groggily stand up.He was about to walk while I held onto his warm hand.

"Yes?" He turned to me.

"Let's take a picture! " I smiled as he wlked over and we took a photo of both of our cheeks squashed together. I smiled and set it as wallpaper,as he brought me to a nearby food cart for dinner.

The Ahjumma smiled and pass me my dukkbokki.

"Are both of you together?"

"Yup~ We look cute together right?" Myunggie said as he slung his arm around my shoulder squashing his cheeks with mine.

"Yeah,just like a married couple." The ahjumma said.

"Thank you~ I will invite you over if we two gets married." Myunggie said while I blushed and continue eating my food.

The ahjumma smiled and nodded and went to the other customers.

"Yah! What are you doing!" I asked.

"I'm just telling the truth~ You will get married to me right? "

"I will consider about that~~" I as I stood up.

"Yah! " He chased after me & both of us went to the mall together afterwards.

We got into the arcade and played with games. He caught me a bunny soft toy & a bear one. Cute.

Afterwards,both of us went to the photobooth & took a photo.

It was 11pm by then already.

Both of us stepped out of the mall and it was raining heavily?Me & Myunggie sat at hte bus stop till it's didn't rain so heavily.By then it's already 12am. Gosh. Myunggie took out his jacket and cover over me while he's in the rain.

"Yah! Let's share it,you're getting wet." I frowned.

"Nah,I must be the gentleman to let my girlfriend home dryly right?" He smiled and I frowned.

When we reach my apartment,he bids me goodbye..but he's so wet already..

"Myung ah~" I shouted

"Hm?" He turn back.

"Come to my apartment with me,let me dry you up." I smile.

"Hm,it's okay.." He continue walking under the rain.

"NO!" I ran out and hug him.

"What are you doing,you will get sick." He scolded .

"You are doing the same too! So why can'I?" I frowned.

"Arrasoo,arrasoo." He followed me to my apartment.

Apparently Chihoon oppa is still awake and saw the obth of us wet & got myungsoo his clothes and both of us went to bathe in a different toilet.

"Myungsoo-ah~ You can stay for the night,it's late already,you can sleep in Jeong's room but don't do dirty things."He wiggle his eyebrows and heads to his room.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

Sleep in her room? Ohmygod.

I followed Jeongie to her room and I sat down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" She asked,I look up to her,she was wearing a white oversize t-shirt & a blue shorts almost cannot be seen under her big shirt.

"Erm?Sleeping?"

"Yah,it's cold,come sleep on the bed,we can use the bolster to divide the place okie?" She smiled and lay at her bed.

As time pass,the bolster was hugged by her and she turn towards the window,which suddenly the lightning struck & thunders can be hear. She hide under the blanket and I woke up,poking her.

"Jagiya~Are you okay??' I asked,worried as I can see her shivering under the thick blanklet.

"N-no.. I am scared of thunders & lightnings.."

I than move towards her and cuddle her& her soft black hair,she snuggle onto me & cuddle me tightly.

"It's okay,I'm here~~" I patted her back

 

Jeslyn's POV :

I snuggle into his broad chest,sniffing at his scent while hugging onto his waist,the special scent that he have gives me the feeling of being safe,I feel glad that he's always here with me,both of us snuggle under the blanklet and soon fell asleep..

 

How's these chapters?Triple update! :D Keke,going to have reunion dinner already! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE TO EVERYBODY! :D

Do comment & subscribe! :D