Remember me.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

I stare at the school,wow,I didn't know I attend this huge school,looking around as some guys waved at me.Chihoon & Ahra led me to my class as they bring me to my seat.

I stare at the blue sky outside,smiling as the warm sunlight hits my face.

"Good morning Jeslyn?" A guy said,as I turn,it was...what's his name again..?Myungsoo?

"Who,whut?" I asked with a confuse face,who's Jeslyn?Am I Jeslyn?

"Erm,I mean,good morning Jeong,by the way,teachers called you Jeslyn so..yeah." He smiled as he sat beside me.

"You're my seat mate?" I smiled brightly,just like a kid who got her icecream.

Suddenly our homeroom teacher came in.

"Jeslyn?You're back?" The homeroom teacher smiled at me as she approach me.

"Hi,I'm your homeroom teacher,Miss Choi." She smiled as I bow & introduce myself.

"Since,you got um,memory-loss,you should get a tutor..hm..myungs- i mean L will be your tutor." She said as she smiled.

"Saengsaenim,who's L & what's with the name?" I said as I giggle a little,than she look at Myungsoo,as he gave her a small smile as she smiled to me and walk away.

"So..what do you think about the name ... L?" He askeed curiously while staring at me with his eyes,those beautiful dark eyes,I blushed at his stare.

"It's ...funny." I said as I gave him a toothy-smile. He seems amused as he point at himself and said.

"The L,is the person that sit right beside you." He smirked.

"Aish,why do you call yourself L why not X or Y ?" I asked surprising him.

"Aigoo,you're so cute." He said as he ruffle & pinched my cheeks. Suddenly memories flashed through my brain,I held onto my head as I scenes of me & a guy poking each other and stuff happened.

"Jeong..you okay?" He tapped my shoulders as I gave him a weak smile and tried to concentrate in the lessons.

~Afterschool~

When I saw L.joe,I didn't feel the grudge I bear against him anymore,Ahra unnie told me what I did to him and stuffs and we became close friends again.

I was having these thoughts as I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Jeong?"

"Erm..erm,Myungsoo?" I asked scratching my head.

"Myungsoo oppa.Come on,let me bring you home."He flashed me a smile. I nodded as we chat for a little and he offered to bring me home.

"Erm,thank you..so I will see you tomorrow?" I smile as he nodded,but I felt a grip on my wrist and the next moment,I realize I was in his arm.

"Faster,remember me." He whispered to my ears and bids me goodbye.

I look at him confusely as he smiled and enters the elevator.

How the chapter?

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@Sheba17 : keke,updated! :D

@Francy: ^_^ updated :D