Finally the day have come.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

It's morning already,I reluctantly change into my school uniform & braided my hair.Afterwards,I went to school with the rest.

"JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" L.joe waved .

"Hi." I replied as he walks towards me.

"Erm,can I talk to you privately?"

"Sure..why not?" I walk with him towards the rooftop.

"So...erm.."

"Yes?" I replied,yes,you fallen for me already.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" L.joe said

I pull him closer,till our face distance is 1-3cm close. I can see him blushing,knowing that he's that frigging in love with me,I decided to do what he did to me.I know this is cruel but I just can't bear this ty feelings,memories rushed back into me,anger rushed in too.

I smirked in his face and I push him away.

"Wae?I thought you love me too?" He asked confused.

"Do you know who am I?"

"Jeslyn Jin?"

"Full name?"

"Jeslyn Jin Seol Jeong?"

"Still can't remember?" I asked feeling bitter,sad & anger,mixed emotions.How can he forget me when he was the one bullys me so much.

"You're......the one that confess to me?"

"Bingo,I came back for revenge,on how you trample on my love.Karma hits you." I smirked,leaving him on the rooftop and went for my classes.

 

L.joe's POV :

No,this isn't it.It can't be,how can she be so pretty when she once so fat & ugly.I really falls for her..I kneel down,bawling my eyes out.I love her, a lot.But why?I guess karma's hit me back on my face,because I once bullies her so much.

I guess,I'm in the wrong for treating her like that.Now,I get a taste of my medicine. I guess I will apologize to her someday later?

I sigh and heads back to class.

"Hyung are you okay?" Niel asked.

"Nonono!I got rejected by her again." I sighed.

"Wae?" Chunji hyung asked.

I told him everything during the confession.

"Karma bits on you." Chunji hyung said.

I nodded.

"Hyung! That's what you get for treating noona like that!" Changjo & Ricky said.

I sighed and walk away.

 

 

A short chapter!My soarthroat is getting better,returned to school already! ^_^

Do subscribe & comment! :D