I finally know the feeling of having a bunch of good friends.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

My cheeks is heating up the moment Myungsoo oppa touch my cheeks.He's cute with his bed hair,gosh.I got the urge to hug him seeing him looking so groggy & he look damn cute,I can't help but burst out laughing the moment I see his bed hair.
After he realise,he rushed into the toilet while I head down for breakfast.

I sat down beside Chihoon oppa & begin eating while Myungsoo came down,look fresh & clean.All of us ate our breakfast and sat around the dining room.

"Wanna head out?" I asked.

All of them looked at me.

"Alright,but you're feeling better right?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"Deh!So can we?" I asked with a big smile,just like a small kid that gotten her lollipop..

"Yup,specially for our Jeongie!" Woohyun oppa pinched lightly on my cheeks.I grinned at him.

"So where do you wanna go,Jes?" Myungsoo oppa asked me.

I look at Unnie & Hoon oppa,but both of them shrugged.

"You guys decide." I smiled.

"Alright than let your Yeol oppa decide it!" Sungyeol oppa said slunging his arm around my shoulder but got slapped away by Ah Ra unnie.

"Yah! don't touch my Jeongie." She exclaim & hugged me .

I giggled.

"Uhm,why not we all go home & changed before meeting up?" Sungjong oppa suggest.

"Dehh!!" All of us said.

"Jes ah you-" Myungsoo oppa said

"Myungsoo oppa,can you stop calling me Jes but Jeongie?" I asked.

"W-wae?" Myungsoo oppa looked at me in a confuse look.

"Aish,just call me Jeong,since the rest of Infinite oppas have called,only you.." I pouted.

"J-jeong ah~" Myungsoo oppa stuttered.

"Yes,what do you want?" I said faking an annoyed tone.

"Yah!You are the one who asked me to call you Jeong and now you are annoyed?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"HAHAHA!Meh-rong!" I said running back to my room to change.

"So we shall see each other later at the mall?" Dongwoo said.

"Deh!" Ah Ra & Chi Hoon said.

All of them went back to changed. And I changed into

I putted on my green contact lens and used concealer to conceal my bruises.I putted on fake eyelashes & eyeliner before heading down to find Unnie & Oppa.

 

Ah Ra unnie changed into :

Ah Ra was put on a light make up at the dining table.

Chihoon oppa came down and he wore:

After we were doing preparing and stuffs,I sling my black sling bag onto my shoulder,with a nikon camera in my bag, and all of us heads towards the mall to meet up with the others.

When we reach the mall we saw Yeol oppa waving & jumping up and down enthusiasticly to us while Myungsoo oppa cover ed his mouth when he was about to shout for us as he think it's embarrassing.

Sunggyu is wearing :

Dongwoo is wearing :

Woohyun is wearing :

Hoya is wearing :

Sungyeol is wearing :

Myungsoo is wearing :

Sungjong is wearing :

After all of us met and they start to decide where to go.

"Who wanna go shopping?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

Ahra unnie,Woohyun oppa,Dongwoo oppa,Sungjong oppa raised their hands.

"Who wanna go arcade to playyy?" Sungyeol oppa said in excitment.

"OMG ME ME ME ME!" I ran to him,than i look at the rest (Chihoon oppa,Myungsoo oppa,Hoya oppa) they shrugged and came towards us.

"So Woohyun,Dongwoo,Ahra & Sungjong is with me & Sungyeol,Jeongie,Myungsoo,Chihoon & Hoya is together,we will met up for dinner at 7pm at the bulgogi restaurant at Hongdae,arrasoo?" Sunggyu oppa said.

"DEHHHH!!" All of us said in unision.

Excited,me & Yeol oppa ran to the arcade .

"YAH! Yeol & Jeong wait for us!" Hoya oppa shouted and chased after us,while Myungsoo oppa & Chihoon oppa shakes their head and chase us.

The rest of them laughed and went to shop.

When we reach the arcade,I stand there,being amazed by how big it is.

"Didn't you come to an arcade before?" Yeol oppa asked.

"I did,but wow,I didn't come to Korea's one before." I said,still wow-ing in process.

"Arrasoo." Yeol oppa than dragged me to the car-racing machine and all the 5 of us start racing to each other.

"YAY! I WIN!NUMBER 1!!" Yeol oppa exclaimed.

"I'm second!" Hoya oppa said proudly.

"I'm third!" Myungsoo oppa said.

"I'm like th fourth~~Not the last." Chihoon oppa teased me.

"YAH!I didn't play this before,I'm the last place." I pouted.

"Aigoo so cute~" Myungsoo oppa poked my cheeks.

I giggle,my eye sparkle when I saw the dancing machine.I hold Myungsoo oppa's hand and walk towards the dance machine.

I look at it like a child looking at the favourite toy.Without realising I'm still holding onto his hand,I blushes realising that I was holding his hand,but he doesn't seem to mind.My heart beats so fast when I'm holding his hand,stomach doing flipflop and stuff,ohmygawd.

"Do you wanna play?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"What about the rest of the oppas?" He shrugged and pointed to them at some basketball machine.

"OKIE!I wanna play." I nodded excitedly.

I release his hand,and both of us start dancing and stuff.It was fun.

Myungsoo's POV:

Jeong was dragging me to the dancing machine.Without realising,she was holding onto my hand,her hand is so soft..I didn't wanna release her hand,so I pretend not to realise it,but she doesn't seem to mind because she was the one that held onto it.

She look so cute as her eyes sparkles when she see the dance machine.After playing together,all the 5 of us went to the dessert shop and ate.She asked for chocolate sundae and the I got chocolate cake,Sungyeollie got waffles,Hoya Hyung got a lava cake same goes to Chihoon hyung.

~Seating arrangement~

Hoya Myungsoo Sungyeol

Chihoon   Jeslyn(Jeong)

She ate cutely like a child,making me stare at her.I like girls who can eat & don't fake a I'm-not-hungry & eat a little only.

"I know,I don't eat like a lady right?" She eat while asking.

"Nope,you're cute." I said,reaching for her face with my hand,wiped away the chocolate stain at the edge of .

Her lips are soft..ohmy,I can't believe I just did that.

Her face is blushing like mad,I immediately look down and continue eating my dessert.

"Thank you.." She replied.

 

Chihoon's POV :

I stare at my two dongsaeng,both of them looks likes they're in love with each other,why not they get together?

"Hyung they both look like a couple." Sungyeol whispered to me.I nodded and told Hoya Hyung about it and he agreed with me.

 

Jeslyn's POV :

He reached for my face and wipped away the chocolate stained,I blushed.Heat rushing up my cheeks,there's butter in my stomach.

"Thank you.." I replied,he gave me a smile.

After that,all of us finish eating,we head to met up with the others for dinner.