First date.Part 1

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

I fluttered open my eyes,it's 10.26am in the morning.Shoot,I should have wake up at 9am to prepared >_< I checked my phone and there's a text from Myungbaby.

Morning baby! <3 :D

From : Myungbaby.

I smiled as I texted him back and went down to eat my breakfast & I see no Hoon oppa,no Ahra unnie? o_o where did they go,when I went to the kitchen,I saw a small note from them.

To : Jeongie.

We are gonna hang out with Infinite today!

Go on and enjoy your date with Myungsoo okay! ^_^

I prepared your breakfast already,it's on the table.Do eat them up okie?

P/s : I don't mind if you don't come home late tonight. =^~^=

From : Your sweetest Ahra unnie & your hottest Chihoon oppa. :D

I smiled as I read the small note and went to bathe.After bathing I wear my comfortable pair of clothes first & change later when time's near is 11.25am now.

I put on my green contacts lens and concealer.Afterwards I changed into : 

(Without the hat and the bag is in black color)

I was at the living room watching TV as I heard the door opened.

"Baby~~"

He hugged me tightly and he sat beside me.Yes,he have my apartment door password,not just him,all of Infinite have it as we always hang out together,we,too have their dorm's password.

I hugged him back as I sniffed his smell,sweet scent.

"I'm ready~ Wait for a moment I go take my bag" I said as I went to my room & get my bag.I put on my shoes as he was standing at the door with me.I smiled as he held his hand out and off we go~

 

Myungsoo's POV :

I held onto Jeongie hand as we walk,I can see boys envy of us together,I'm happy,that I have such a perfect girlfriend.We head out for lunch first at an Italian restaurant. I can see her eyes sparkles as she look around the place.We follow the led of the waiter to our seat.

She's like a kid,looking at the Menu and saying she wants everything.I just laughed,I can see she fancy italian cuisine.

We ordered a medium size pizza & a tomato paste pasta & cream pasta.

As the food comes,she ate the tomato pasta,

"Myunggie,why ain't you eating?"She asked as she look up.

"I love watching you eat." I smiled as I reach for her corner of the lips,tomato sauce were there.

She just smiled and continue eating as I started on my food,pizza came up & we finish our food.

"Do you want ice-cream?" I asked her,she nodded like a child,we went out of the restaurant after paying the bill & head for the ice cream shop,she ate her green tea ice-cream & I ate mine choco-chips.

 

Jeslyn's POV :

Myunggie lean forward and ate my ice-cream.

"Yah!Why are you eating mine?" I frowned as I turn my ice cream away from him.

"Awww,why don't you let me have some?" He asked.

"Nope! It's all mine!" I say and ate it at the side.

"Aigoo,kyeopta~~" He pinched my cheeks.

As he lean in again,I moved my ice-cream from him as I thought he wanting to steal some from me again,but instead his lips landed on mine. I was stunned.

"Yum,greentea." He said as he his lips.

Immediately,I blushed red and hit him on his chest.

"Your so cute when you blushes." He said.

After finishing our ice-cream,he held onto my hand.

"Where do you wanna go next?" He smiled.

"I don't know?" I shrugged.

"Wanna go for a movie?" He beamed.

I nodded as he pulled me to the Cinema.