Get you back.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

I rushed home as my I cried,tears fell like Niagara fall.I hugged my pillow as I cried.How can all these memories rush back just like this.

I just too in-love with him.Why I am so dumb,why didn't I listen to his explaination?Maybe it's just that I don't feel like talking to him,maybe it's the mood.I cuss him for being a bastard,a jerk for eveything,but still I need to hear his side of the story,I quickly bathed and went to bed..

It was noon,by the time I woke up,Chihoon & Ahra were already home,they asked me why I skipped school,I just shrugg as I texted Myungsoo,to met up with him.

We decided to met at a cafe near our school.I grabbed my black cardigan,phone & wallet as I head over there,to see himsiting at a table near the window.

I sat down as I look at him in the eyes.

"Explain." I say

"Pardon?" He asked looking confuse.

"Explain why you break up with me,why are you getting me back now if you were just playing with me last time?"

"Sure," He smiled brightly.I missed him,alot.

He told me how Krystal threaten him,and theo ne that knock me down is none other than her,but she got arrested immediately as he called the police.I look at him as If I don't believe him,but he showed me some of the messagethat she threaten him.I look down,gripping on my shorts tightly as I look up at him.

"Sorry.." I said as he smiled softly at me.

"I'm glad you let me explain,I wouldn't know what to do if you hate me."

"I do hate you,alot." He widen his eyes.

"But not anymore." I smile as he grinned and pulled me out of the cafe.

"W-whut?" I asked surprised by his actions and as he brought me to the beach.

"I love you so much." He whispered to me as we walk by the beach and sat down.

"I love you too." I snuggle into his chest.

"Your mine forever." He kissed gentle-ly on my lips.

Hi!How's the chapter?

A short update!

Do comment & subscribe!

@myfishyx : Because she remember what he did to her. =^w^= do comment often!