Back on my feet.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

I haven't been heading to school for a while,I look at myself in the mirror,damn,I look so pathetic,messy hair,swollen eyes,pale face and skinnier. Damn it,I cried so much that my eyes could not produce tears anymore.

I look at the messages,my classmates & Infinite(except Myungsoo) send,

Jeslyn ah~come back to school soon!

I need help on my english & your companion.

From :MinYoung

Palli come back! I waits for you!

From : Chaerin

Jeong ah~ We miss you,Infinite miss you.

From Sunggyu

Jeongie ah!!! Oppa needs you a lot ! Please come back!

From : Sungjong

Oppa is here for you.=^o^=

From : Hoya.

Dorawa!Dorawa!~I miss you,dongsaeng ah~

From : Woohyun

Oppa will give you tons of lollipops!So,come back my dongsaeng!!

From : Sungyeol

Aigoo,dongsaeng ah,we needs you a lot,please don't feel heartbreak anymore,L wasn't with you but your Infinite oppas will always be with you.I promise,we will always be there for you.Cheer up! My precious dongsaeng.

From : Dongwoo

Jeong ah~ I will always be there for you.

From : Chunji

Seol Jeong,we are here for you. I am always here!

From : L.joe

Noona!Please come back! I miss your presence.

From : Ricky

Jeong,we are always here.

From : C.a.p

Noona,take care! I can always lend you a shoulder, & be your listening ear.

From : Changjo

Jeongie jeongie jeongie! I miss you!!!!!!!! I am so worried,come back school soon!

From : Niel

I smiled at dongwoo oppa's message. All of them cared for me.So much,I can't disappoint them anymore.I am surprise to see L.joe message & Teentop's. But still,I feel glad.

I went to take a shower,dried my hair & went to the saloon.I dyed my hair to black and went to shopping a lone,I feel much better.

 

Myungsoo's Pov :

Krystal clung onto me like a leech,Infinite asked me about the break up & I replied as I did to Jeongie. I didnt see her in school these few days.

My heart ached as I stare at the empty seat next to me.

Chihoon hyung & Ahra asked me about the breakup,I lied to them as well.

It was recess now.Chihoon hyung & Ahra no longer sits with us.Krystal replaced Jeong's seat with the Infinite.

"Oppa!Ahh,open your mouth." I just did as I was told,Infinite were glaring at her,Hoya hyung sigh & shook his head and went away.

"I'm going as well." Dongwoo hyung said.

"ME TOO! I CAN'T TAKE THAT..GIRL. URGH!" Sungjong followed behind.

"What's with them. " Krystal said in an annoyed tone.

Suddenly,a loud bang is heard at the door of the cafeteria.

"YAH! KIM MYUNG SOO!" L.joe grabbed my collar.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT BREAKING HER HEART?! YOU BREAK UP WITH HER DIDN'T YOU?!" L.joe yelled at me.

"Yes." I replied as a punch lands on me.

"OPPA!" Krystal shouted at L.joe but he ignore.

"WHO THE IS YOUR OPPA!" L.joe shouted at her,and she flinched.

"I HURT HER SO ING BADLY ALR,AND NOW YOU DID IT TO HER?! YOU BREAK HER HEART,I ING BREAK YOUR BONES!" L.joe shouted at me.

He was about to land another punch at me when CAP hyung stopped him.

"Let's go back.It's no use if you break his bones,he doesn't love her at ALL." CAP Said as he drag him away & the rest of the teen top went to their usual seat.

"You deserve it." Woohyun hyung said.

"Reflect on it please." Sunggyu hyung said.

"L,you really did it this time." Sungyeol patted on my shoulder and follow the rest.

I screw up this time.I miss her,but if I can keep her safe from anything,I will pay the price for her.

 

How's this chapter?Did you heard of the new boy group?

B.A.P? OMG, I AM ADDICTED TO THEIR SONG "Warrior"!

It's damn nice!Do support the new hot rookie group!

My bias is Daehyun,Zelo & Bang Yong Guk <3 . keke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmJNFHjqRis

Do comment & Subscribe :D

@ELFAMILYX3 : Thank you for supporting so much! Updated too!

@KPop_luverr : Keke,I wanted a date like that too. It's mine idea date ! ^_^

Once again thank you people for supporting me!