I must end it as soon as possible.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

After me & Myunggie got together,we spent most of the time,hanging out at my place with the rest of Infinite oppas,Chihoon oppa & Ahra unnie,nobody in school knows that me & Myunggie was a couple,of course except Infinite oppas,Chihoon oppa & Ahra unnie.

The revenge plan is going smoothly too,except when me & L.joe spent times together & had little skinship,Myunggie will get jealous.Yes,Krystal & Woori have been sticking to my Myungbaby like a leech.>: I don't like it either,I wanted to tell the whole school that me & Myunggie are couple,but it's for my revenge plan.

Things have been going well for me & Myungie,except for small quarrels we have,well,we fight,we make up right? :D Either is he apologize or me.

"Jeongie ah~ Are you listening to me?" Myungsoo asked

"Ahh..sorry.What did you just say?"

"I said,we haven't been spending time together for very long already,do you wanna have a sleep over,at my house?" He asked.

"Ah,okay." I smiled.

"Yay,finally,I have time to spend with my babygirl~~" He nuzzle himself around my neck and lay on my laps as we are watching the TV while the others went to buy food,for the sleepover at my house.

Slowly,he fell asleep,I can't help but to use my finger to trace across his face,he's so flawless,soft cheeks,kissable lips & cute nose.

"What did I do in my past life to get this perfect boyfriend?" I mumble to myself.

"I must end this revenge thing as soon as possible.."  I can't let you get hurt.

Soon,my eyelids fell heavy & I fell asleep,leaning against the sofa.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

I was turning around,sleeping in a very comfortable position,slowly,my eyes fluttered open,to see my girl sleeping,she's like an angel from heaven,her long brown hair,her perfect & flawless skin,her long eyelash,pretty kissable lips & cute round nose.She's the most perfect thing to me.

I was about to reach for her face when the hyungs,unnie & Sungjong came back,

"We are back!" Sungyeol shouted

"Shhh!She's sleeping." I said.

"Hm?Ah you all are back." She said,groggily rubbing her eyes.Damn,she's so cute.

"See! She's awake!" I shouted.

"Yah! Don't be rude to your hyung" Jeongie said,while getting up.

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng is the best." Sungyeol slung his arm around Jeongie.

"I know right!~~" She sang.

"Yah,she's mine." I say hugging her waist,I can see a smile plastered over her face,and all of us sat down and eat the food they brought back.

"So..how's your revenge?" Hoya hyung asked.

"It's going smoothly." Jeongie smiled.

"That's good to hear." Hoya hyung said.

"Thanks." Jeongie said.

"All these will end soon." Jeong said.

"Chincha?!" All of us exclaim.

She nodded her head.

"Wae?" Sunggyu hyung asked concernly.

"I don't see the point wasting time on him already,he already fall for me,I will be telling L.joe about the stuffs." She replied while eating a dukkboki.

Even though she's kind and stuff,I can see how much she wanted revenge on L.joe fortaking her feelings for granted & making a joke out of it.I must thank him for letting her go & be mine.

"I love you!" I hugged her.

"Love you too!" Jeongie said,pinching my cheeks.

 

How's this chapter?I'm writer block >_< oh yeah,didn't attend school too,having high fever... D:

Maybe won't be updating for a few days? :X

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! LOVE YOU GUYS.