Couple quarrel?

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

Why is Myungsoo here?& why the hell is that Krystal clinging onto him like that?I swear,I don't like it at all.Ignoring them,i pretend not to see them & continue eating my favourite greentea ice-cream,while L.joe had chocolate chips ice-cream,we were chatting until..

"Can we sit here?" Krystal said,urgh,I don't like it,how she still clinging to Myungsoo oppa's hand surprise me,I glared at Myungsoo.

"S-sure why not." I replied with a fake smile and continue eating my ice cream when they went to buy their's.

I continue on my "Revenge plan" , the way he look at me,I swear he's falling for me already.Knowing it,I continue chatting with him & stuff,when Krystal & Myungsoo came and they sat beside us.

"Are you both on a date?" Krystal asked.

"Yes." L.joe replied with a smirk.

"Can me & Myungsoo oppa tagged along too?We are on a date too." Krystal said. Oh really,they're on a date huh,I glared at Myungsoo.

Afterwards,we went for a movie.

While eating the popcorn & concentrating on the movie,L.joe wiped my lips and I realise that's piece of it on my lips.I blushed at embarassment at how embarassing it is to have piece of it on my face.

Afterwards,L.joe sent me home.

"Goodbye,I really enjoy today!I shall see you in school?" L.joe winked.

"Thanks for everything today,I enjoy it too.Yes,see you then." I waved at him.

I turned and was about to close the door when..

"JESLYN JIN!"

I turn around to see L.joe still there.

"REMEMBER I LOVE U." I smirked and waved him goodbye.

Yes,all this effort is paying off.You will know how I feel that time,get a taste of your own medicine,Lee Byung Hun.

Chihoon oppa,Ahra unnie & Infinite oppas were hanging out at home already and they asked me about L.joe stuffs & I told them that my plan is working out well.

"Jeongie ah~ You must know when to stop alright?" Sunggyu oppa said with a worried look.

 "I know my limit,oppa." I nodded and give him a reassuring smile.

He ruffled my hair and all of us were chatting & stuff.

Sungyeol oppa imitates on how L.joe act when he told me "I love you" well,basically he was looking out of the window and caught the scene.

"Ding dong"

I heard and Chihoon oppa went to open the door.

"Myungsoo-ah,you're here."

"Deh." He came in and sat beside me.

"How's the date missy?" He said sarcastically,I don't like it.

"Oh,it's fine for your information.How's your date MYUNGSOO OPPA~~~~~~?" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh dear,what's wrong with both of them?" Woohyun oppa whispered to Sunggyu oppa.

"They look like couple quarreling" Sungjong oppa whispered to Dongwoo oppa & Hoya oppa when Ahra unnie was beside.

"I know right~ They seem as if they're jealous at each other date?" Ahra unnie whispred to Sungjong,Dongwoo oppa,Hoya oppa & Chihoon oppa.

"Yah what's wrong with you?!" He stand up yelling at me.

"Nope,there's nothing wrong with me,what's wrong with you?!" I yelled back.

"No,nothing wrong,go on with your L.joe oppa & your oh-so sweet date." He said.

"Oh really?Go with your Krystal & her "Oppa~~Oppa~~ Ahh,open your mouth~~" " I replied rolling my eyes,without realising we were aruging with each other infront of the rest,we didn't tell them about our feelings for each other.

"OMG,THEY LOOK LIKE MARRIED COUPLE ARUGING!" Sungyeol oppa said,loud enough for us to hear.

"WE ARE NOT!" Both of us replied,I head back to my room & slammed the door.

it,why are we arguing when we are not even a couple,we just know each other feelings.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

Damn it,why did I argue with her?Now how am I gonna make up for that?Frustrated I messed up my hair.

"Both of you seems like there's something going on and WE DON'T KNOW?" Sunggyu hyung said in a serious tone.

"Err..n-nope." I replied,while stuttering.

"You better give me an honest answer." Sunggyu hyung,INFINITE,Chihoon hyung & Ahra were looking at me for an answer.

"Aish!This is driving me crazy,yes there something going on between us but we are not a couple." I replied,wishing both of us can get together soon.

"So,what is it?" Hoya hyung asked.

"I-I-I con-f-fessed my feelings to her." I replied buried my head in my knees.

"CHINCHA?!" All of them exclaimed.

"Don't shout.It's embarassing." I look up upon them.

"So,how is it?" Woohyun hyung asked & the rest of them wiggle their brows.

"She like me as well,but..we didnt' get together." I replied feeling low.

"Waegurae?" Dongwoo hyung asked and I told them everything.

"But you still can date her but you have to control your jealousy thing and date her without others knowing except for us."

I nodded as Chihoon hyung said in a serious tone.

"AND DON'T CHEAT ON HER OR BREAK HER HEART OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A CHOPPER & HUNT YOU DOWN." He said in a very serious tone.

"Hyung,I really love her to the point that she's my life,I promise I won't cheat on her or break her heart." I said.

"You better be,actions speak louder than words." He said.

Sungjong pulled me up & the rest pushed me to Jeongie's room to apologize as I asked them what to make up for aruging with her.

"Open up~~" Ahra said.

 

Jeslyn's POV:

"Open up~~" Ahra unnie said.

I went up to open it and Myungsoo oppa was pushed in,I wanted to push him out when the rest locked up here.

"What do you want now?" I said in a cold tone.

"Don't angry already please~~" He said.

"I'm not angry,I am totally fine with it,you want to date and go out with who,it's your choice." I replied as I walked towards my desk,he pulled me into a backhug.

"Jebal~ Don't angry at me already..you know that I love you the most." He said.

"Than why is that Krystal feeding you & saying your on date with her and stuff." I asked without looking back.

"I was trying to make you jealous when she feed me & the date thing I don't know,she said she wanna hang out and stuff.." Myungsoo oppa replied.

"Oh really.." I replied.

"Deh..please be mine,we can date without others in school knowing except INFINITE,Chihoon hyung & Ahra knows& you can continue your plan."

I hesistated.

"Are you sure?You won't get jealous when I & L.joe were on dates and stuff?" I asked.

"I will try my best not to be." He tightened the hug.

I turn around & hug him.

"So..we are dating now?" He asked with a smile

"What do you think?" I asked back.

"Yes?" He replied

"Bingo." I plastered a big smile.

"Yay!Saranghae!" He was about to plant a kiss on my cheek when I stop him

"I didn't said I forgive you yet." I said.

"How am I suppose to get you to forgive me?" He asked.

"Hm..Aegyo?" I smiled.

He nodded and start doing some aegyo & I started to laugh.

"Y-y-ah, don't laugh,this is the first time I'm doing aegyo for someone." He said,with his cheeks red like tomato

"Arrasoo,forgiven." I smiled and pinched his cheeks when he gave me a big bear hug & planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

How is this chapter?Keke,I rushed things up as I can't wait for them to get together.>_< Tee-hee.

Do subscribe & comment! :D