Crash.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

As usual I woke up and heads to school earlier today as Chihoon oppa & Ahra unnie will be visiting their parents at busan and well..uh yeah,so Chihoon oppa follow Ahra unnie to busan for a week,he just wanna skip school,I guess.

When I opened my door,to see Myungsoo outside with a plastic bag.

"Good morning!" He smile as I immediately close the door.

"Yah!!" He bangged the door.

"Go away will you?!" I shouted from behind.

"No! I won't leave until you opened the door!" ,then how would I go to school now? I can't climb the windows out because I live at the eleven floor. Urgh. I surrender and opened the door.

"You win." I said as I sigh when I opened my door.

"Keke,I brought breakfast." He smile. Damn,stop acting like that.

"I brought your favourites ; egg mayo sandwich & bacon & ham." Why are you doing this to me?

"Oh yeah,I brought soya milk for you too.I know you lovet hat,don't you." He chuckle as he went to get a cup. Stop..why are you acting like you care..

I slammed my hand on the table and left the house,he immediately took his bag & chase after me.

"Jeong! Jeong!" He kept calling my name as I walk faster.

Myungsoo grabbed my hand as he turn me around.

"What did I do again?!" He asked.

"No,just ing stop annoying please." I yelled as I walk faster,and cross the road.

"JEONGIE! WATCH OUT!" I turn to see a car coming nearer to me as he honk,my mind went blank as I suddenly black out.

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Myungsoo shouted as he held on your head and yelled for people to call the ambulance.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

When I was about to pull her back,she got knocked down,the love of my life. I glared at the driver,that familiar eyes.KRYSTAL! She saw me and immediately drive away.

I glared at the car as it leaves,I look back gently at my girl face,she can't die! I desperately begged people to call the ambulance.There's one of the passer-by called and I went up the ambulance with her.

She was breathing,I'm afriad to lose her,I wanna tell her everything,why I broke up with her and theh ugs,kisses I missed. I prayed so hard for her to be alive,as the doctor pushed her into the emergency room I followed along.

"You can't go in,sir." The doctor said.

"Please! Save her.She's my everything!" I pleaded him,he nodded as he patted my shoulder.

I sat down there,as I called the rest ; Chunji,Infinite,Ahra & Chihoon.

I stare at the wall blankly,as tears begins to run down my cheeks,I miss the way she smiles,giving me surprise hugs & holding my hands.As memories rushed in,tears begin to flow down my cheeks more.

I look at my hands and uniform,blood stained,stained by my love.

"Myungsoo!!"

"Hyungs,Sungjong,Chunji!" I called out to them as I cried.

"What happened?!" Chunji asked.

"I..she..accidental..car crash.." I couldn't continue as I begin to choke as I cried,I hugged the Hyungs as they patted me not to cry..

All of us stayed there ,Gyu hyung called the school telling them what happened. As soon as school ended,I see Teentop rushing in,Chaerin & Minyoung too.

Ricky & Niel were crying as they hugged with Sungjong who was crying too.L.joe came and grabbed my collar angrily shouting at me.

"IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT,SHE IS IN THE STATE LIKE THAT."A punch landed on me.

"YAH! STOP!" Cap hyung & Gyu hyung stopped both of us and then the rest comfort me as well as scolded me.But I admit,I did wrong,I hurt her,I landed her in the state like this.I am a bad guy,but,it aches me too.

"Erm.I was sorry,I just.." L.joe approach me as he scratch the back of his ear,I gave him a weak smile as I nodded.

"I know all of you love her too.." I said as I starts to tear up again.

"Dude,stay strong." He said as he patted me. All of us waited till night.

"Myungsoo ah~ Go home & take a bathe and come back." Gyu hyung said as before,all of them bathe and came.

"I don't want! I wanna wait till her operation is done!" I said firmly.

"No,if she wake up & saw your state like this,will she be happy?!" Gyu hyung said as he asked Woohyun hyung to bring me back,after I bathe and stuff,I rushed back to the hospital,it have been 5 hours.Babygirl,please..I prayed to god.

Hoya & dongwoo hyung bought food,but I am not in the mood to eat,I just want my girl to be okay.

"Hyung..you gotta eat." Sungjong said as he gave me the spoon.

"I am not hungry."

"You have to at least eat a little.."

"I said I'm not hungry."

"L! You gotta eat to get the strength to pray for her.Eat!" Chunji said as he angrily place the packet of food infront of me.Yes,I will eat,for you,Jeong.

I ate a little & bit by bit as I finish it.

It's 6pm now,it have been a long time.

The doctor came out.

"Doctor! IS SHE SAVE?!" i held his shoulders.

"I'm sorry..she's.." He was cut off by L.joe.

"SHE'S WHAT?!"He exclaimed.

"Shut up & listen to the doctor." Sungyeol said.

"She's save,but she maybe having loss of memories." He said as he bow.

"You may visit her now ,but 1 at a time." He said as he patted my shoulder and smile.

"Let me bring you there." The nurse said as she led me over.

I sat down near her as I held onto her hand,I love you.

 

How's the chapter?

Sowwi for not updating so often as I have TONS of TESTS recently as

I am doing badly for my subjects,I have to work on them too..

So yeah,comment & subscribe! :D