Why am I like this?

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

School have been going well for me,Myungsoo have been helping me with my maths and I have been helping him with his english as well as Sungyeol & Sungjong.L.joe have been talking to me for the past few weeks,trying to get me to be his girlfriend,but oh well,I will make him fall harder for me and trample over him.

Infinite except for Myungsoo have been calling me Jeongie,only my closest can call me that.Me & Myungsoo have been texting each other,chatting and stuff it's so enjoyable talking to him.

I was thinking about the "Revenge Plan" until...

"YAH! JESLYN JIN!"

I turn around to see who called for my  name and I recieve a hard slap.Damn.

"Don't think you are pretty & slim now that means you can steal my L oppa & INFINITE oppas.I bet you did plastic surgery to get to how you are now." Woori,queenka of X High with Rainbow behind her.

Wow,some queenka she is,I keep a poker face.

"Oh.Is that all?And by the way,do I look like a give a over this?"  I pointed at my face and turn away,but she pulled on my hair.

"Aurgh!" I said.

"Rainbow,let's do it." Woori demanded.

Rainbow gave me few punches and use my head to hit the wall,when I was weak on my knees  they kicked me in the stomach and pour cold water on me. I promise myself to be strong,not to fall a tears over this.I slowly,get back on  my feet even though my stomach hurts badly,without realising,blood was flowing down my face.Ignoring the pain,I went to the toilet and wipe away the blood and put a bandage over it.

I quickly head home afterwards,while Infinite,Chi Hoon oppa & Ah Ra unnie have something on.I went back home bathed and went to bed. Without realizing it's the next day already.

~The next day~

"Jeongie ah!Wake up,let's go to school." Oppa said shaking my shoulder. How could I let Hoonie oppa see how I am like now,he probably will kill the person.

"I'm not feeling well,you guys go to school today please.Tell infinite that I'm not well too,thanks."

"Arrasoo."

~In school~

Myungsoo's POV :

Aish,Jes didn't come to school today.I wonder why,it feel so weird without her in school,why am I feeling so empty...

"oppa~~" Woori called. Urgh,this girl have been irritating me since the day I came here.

"Go away!"

"But oppa..Jes ain't here and I know why." Hearing her name I immediately look at her.

"Because..she went to sleep with some guys." She smirked,yes I feel like slapping the smirk off her face.I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know anything,so just shutup." I said,and she pouted. Disgusting.She went away after that.

During break,I head towards the canteen and met up with infinite.All of us sat at the long table.

"Why isn't Jes here?" I asked.

"Aigoo,myungie you miss our jeongie?" Ah Ra & Chi Hoon Hyung teased me.

"A-ani.Just curious." I sipped on my drink.

"She's sick." Ah Ra said.

"Deh.." I replied.

"Myungsoo have been keeping that long face eversince this morning.I guess it is because Jeongiee didn't come?" Sungyeol hyung teased me. The others laughed.

"Why don't we visit her afterschool?" Sunggyu Hyung said.

All of us nodded.

"Dehh!I wanna make sure Jeongie dongsaeng is feeling better!" Sungjong said.

END OF POV

~Afterschool~

All of infinite & Chi Hoon & Ah Ra went to their apartment.They were surprise to see Chi Hoon holding the key to the apartment and he explained why,they nodded.

"JEONGIE AH!~WE ARE BACK!"

Only silence were heard,all 9 of them heads into my room and saw me still covered in my blanket.Sungjong flipped open my blanket and saw me in a comfortable pair of shorts & oversized white t-shirt revealing the me that is covered with bruised shivering.

"OMFG,JEONGIE WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sungjong shouted.My  eyes slowly fluttered open to see all of them.

My face look pale with bruises on my bandage on my forehead,pale-pink lips,red nose & blood shot eyes.

"Oppa & Unnie,you're back. Infinite oppas are here too?" I asked with a weak smile.

I saw Myungsoo frowned and he heads out.I frowned too.

Sunggyu oppa asked me what happened and I told them what happened,all of us them were angry.Especially Chi Hoon Oppa & Sung Jong oppa.I pleaded them not to confront them,they don't agreed at first but decide to listen to me after I pleaded them a lot of time.Afterwards,they took care of me.

"Ah,Hyung can you go buy some flu medicines & bandages?" Sungjong asked Woohyun.

He nodded and was about to open the door when the door opened,revealling Myungsoo taking three plastic bags.

"I bought food,medicines & bandages." He replied and went to cooked food for me.He cooked porridge & gave me medicine & applied medicines on my bruises.

Afterwards, INFINITE went out to get dinner for themselves while Myungsoo took care of me,we chatted and slowly my eyelids feel heavy and I went to sleep..

 

How was this chapter?Really very sorry for not updating yesterday! D: I was working on my design & technology school work & other homework!I hope you enjoy this chapter.

DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!