She's pretty & I want her.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

L.joe's POV :

"Did you hear,that there's  1 hot guy & two pretty girls that transfered into our school?" A girl said telling her friends.

So there's new students?Interesting.I went to the canteen with teentop & heard screamings from the fangirls,suddenly I caught this pretty & beautiful figure siting with Infinite,a new guy & a cute girl.She's pretty & I want her.

I know I want,I,L.joe get what I want.As I walk to the table me & teen top usual seats,fangirls surrounded us and give us gifts before they left.I saw the pretty figure laughing with Infinite,I felt jealous,I head towards them and.

"L.JOE?!" She said.

"Yes,L.joe the name babe,do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I said with a smirk of full confidence,I'm sure she will accept it,all the girls likes me,and I know it.

She paused for a while and look at the rest,I was waiting..

"So..Well?" I asked.

"Uhm,thank you but no thanks." She said.

I'm shock and embarass as well.

"Well,well isn't the ALMIGHT L.JOE GETTING REJECT?!" Woohyun said with sarcasim and Infinite laughed.

"You are the first girl to reject me,Fiesty I like." I said looking embarass.

"See you then,talk to you later." I said.

When I went away,I heard a bye from her,I turn around and smile.A step to getting her.I smirked as I went back to the table teentop was seating.

"Yah hyung!Did you go like the new girl over there?" Ricky asked.

"Deh.." I replied as I sipped my drink.

"So , how was it?Did she agreed to be yours?" Cap hyung asked.

I ignored him and ate my food.

"Seems like he failed.This is the first time he got rejected!" ChangJo said.

"YAH!Sooner or later she will be mine." I smirked.

"Oh,goodluck than hyung." Niel said.

I smirked. For the next few weeks,I have been talking to her and stuff,sooner or later she will be attract to me.I am really attracted to her,she is really pretty.