Wedding.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

After everything we have gone through,we entered college & now,he's working at his parent's company.Yes,he is from a wealthy family.I introduced him to my parents soon after we make up from the incident.

~Flashback~

It was the end of college year.Around december-

"Jeongie ah!" Myungsoo said as he hugged my waist.

"Hm?" I said,not looking at him as I continue to read my book.

"Hey~~"

"Hm?"  I answered still not looking at him as he frowned and pulled me over to look at him.

"Yah!What are you doing?!"

"Because you're not looking at me.." He pouted,aish,I can't resist his cuteness & pinched his cheeks.

"Okay,what do you want to say?"

"I want you to met my family." My eyes widen as he spoke.

"You don't want to..?" He asked slightly disappointed.

"No..of course not,I was wondering when are you introducing me to your parents.." I said smiling as he peck my lips.

"When are we going?" I asked as I hug his neck.

"Now.." He smiled.

"W-whut?But I am still in my casual.Wait I go change." I smiled as I rushed up and changed into a dress.

"Kaja." He smiled,holding onto my hand as we entered his car.Yes,he just got his driving license.

"Aish,I don't know but I feel so nervous..what if your family hates me.." I said as he held onto my hand as another hand driving.

"Don't worry,they are nice." He smiled,then soon we reach his place.

"This is your house?!" I said as we leave the car.

"Yeah.." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Kaja.." He said as he held onto my hand as we went in.

Then,footsteps can be heard as the door opened.

"Aigoo,my future daughter-in-law!" His parents hugged me.

"A-anyeonghaseyo,Seol Jeong imnida." I bowed as his parents chuckle.

"No need to be so formal." His mother brought me in to their living room.

"This is my younger brother,moonsoon." He pointed at the guy playing with his phone.

"Ah,annyeong noona!" Moonsoon walk over to us as Myungsoo hammered his head.

"Be more respectful!" Myungsoo said as he pouted.

"It's okay. Annyeong Moonsoon!" I said as we sat down and his parents showed me his babyphotos-

"So,when are you guys getting married?" His father said.

"Molla.But soon." Myungsoo said as he lean against the couch.

"Seol Jeong ah,call us appa & umma,arrachi?" His father said.

"Arrasoo.Mr kim-a-appa." I said lightly blushed,after we had dinner,we bid goodbye and Myungsoo sent me home.

~End of flashback.~

It ws valentine now,I'm working at one company now.As Myungsoo is working for his parents company,as CEO.But,recently he is so busy,I barely can see him,but he still make an effort to call me & text me.I love him so much.

It was the night of valentine as I got my book and read it at the living room as I on the TV,because I feel lonely,Myungsoo can't make it as he got meetings.

Then,the door clicked,I flinched at the thoughts of burglars,I took a broom and whacked the person.

"Jeong ah! It hurts." A voiced said,I recognize who it is.It's my boyfriend.

"Ah,I thought it's a burglar..." I said as put the broom awa and rubbed my neck.

"The burglar you thought is your boyfriend." He chuckle as he held my waist and we sat down on the couch.

"I thought you won't be free?" I asked.

"You don't want me here?Fine." He said as he walked out.

"Yah,I didn't say-" He put a finger on my lips as he spoke

"Just kidding,happy valentine baby." He kissed me.Then to see him holding onto a bag as he placed the cake on the plates then he gave me a bunch of roses.

"Thank you!" I pecked his cheeks as we ate the cake and sat on the couch and watched the television programmes.Then he stood up and kneel down.

"Will you married me?" He said as he took a blue box out and show it to me.

"Y-yes!" I said as I help him up and hug him tightly!

"I loveyou,iloveyou,iloveyou!!" I said as we kissed.

3 months later.

Our parents met and discuss about the wedding,they told me all I have to takecare of is the wedding dress & myself.We went to the boutique and I choosed :

T

Then finally it's June 17,the day of my wedding.

I woke up early as the need of make up & all.Ahra Unnie helped me with the make up and everything. As we head to the church and enters,applause can be hear,and I look at the happy face of my Myungsoo oppa.Smiling brightly.

Then the priest start.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

Silent,because no one there,yes Chunji didn't.He confessed to me but I rejected him,still we are good friends.

"I require and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful. "

The priest say to Myungsoo "Kim Myung Soo hou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

He smiled as helook at me.

"I do."

Then the priest to me :

"Jeslyn Jin Seol Jeong thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live? "

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride" The priest say as we kissed.Infinite & Teentop whistling. Then I throw the bouquet and guess what?Ah Ra caught it. I smiled as I knew something is going on between her & Chi-hoon oppa.

Then finally it was wedding dinner,it was fun,then when it's ending.Infinite approah us.

"Myungsoo ah!Do your best tonight!" Woohyun said as he winked at him with a greasy smile.

"Enjoyyy your night Jeongie!" Sungyeol nudge me with his elbow as I blushed red to his teasing.

"Yah,stop teasing them!Do your best tonight Myungsoo!" Hoya said as Dongwoo hi-5 with him and they laughed.

"Here,something for you!" Sungyeol gave Myungsoo as his face flashed red.

"Y-yah." He said as he gave them back but they put iti n his pocket.

"Enjoyyyyy dongsaengs!" Sunggyu said.

"Do your best,hyung!I know you can do it!" Sungjong said to Myungsoo as they ran away and we head back to the hotel room.

"Aish,those hyungs and maknae." He ruffle his hair as he loosen his tie.

"Erm..can you turn around?I needa get the wedding dress off me.." I said as he nodded and turn around,I quickly took the dress of and ran to the batheroom.

"I will bathe now!" I said as I took the towel and came out in a bathrobe as he went in. I  dried my hair and lay on the bed as I am so tired of the long day.Then the batheroom door clicked as he went out in a batherobe,his hair wet,his look is so appealing.

"Baby,I want you..now." He said holding onto my waist as he went ontop of me.

"No,I am tired." I said as I wanted to roll over,but his left hand gripped my waist tight and his right hand pinned my arms up.I can't escape from his muscle arm.

"I love you.And I want twins."He said as he kissed me passionately,then I have the best night of my life.

Hi!How's the chapter?

=^w^= I lost the previous chapter so I decided to make a new chapter.

If you have notice asianfanfic was down a few day ago.So yeah.

Happy Birthday Myungsoo/L !

i love this derp <3 .

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3

@AngelMmeanLove : Yup! Do comment often!