It doesn't matter to me anymore.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

After introducing myself to Myung Soo,we seems to get along a lot.I guess he doesn't know me,since I didn't see any of the students ; Sungyeol,Myungsoo,SungJong  before.

Lessons begin when we finish introducing to each other,I seems to have difficulties during my maths lessons,Myungsoo saw and helped with me on my maths.He came close to me and I feel my heart beat beating faster and blood rushing to my face when I felt his breathe near my face.I felt nervous.My stomach was doing flip-flop,but I just ignored it.

The truth is,maths is the subject I'm worst at,and the subject I hate the most.While he is helping me & explaining to me the maths problems,I heard a few students saying.

"Myungsoo is helping Jeslyn her work?Ew." Student A said.

"She's such an ugly fatso." Student B & C said.

Hearing that sentence,anger raised in me,I glared at them,but they continue to talk.

"Uhm,Jes are you listening?" Myungsoo waved his hand infront of me.

"Ah,yes." I told him while looking at the other students,he look at their direction and heard them.

"Maybe she did plastic surgery because she transfered right after L.Joe reject and embarrass her." A girl with long hair said while laughing.

I glare at her,burning a hole in her head.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked.

"I will tell you sometimes later perharps?" I replied.

He nodded and suddenly.

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

The teacher went out right afterwards,I went straight to Hoonie Oppa & Ah Ra unnie & told them what other students say about me,yes,I feel anger & at the same time sad because I make so much effort on losing on my weight and they still doesn't wanna accept me,well,except for some girls .^_^ , they approach me during english lessons for help & we had a little chat. ^_^

I followed Hoonie Oppa & Ah Ra Unnie to the canteen and was about to step out of the classroom when Myungsoo called me.

"J-jes d-do you wanna have lunchbreak with us?" He rubbed the back of his neck while pointing at the other 6 boys standing behind him.

"Uhm.." I look at Hoonie Oppa & Ah Ra Unnie ,they nodded.

"Sure.Why not?" I smiled.

All of us headed towards the canteen at the long table.We all sat down and starts introducing each other.

A guy with sharp and small eyes starts to introduce himself.

"Hi,I'm Sunggyu!The leader of INFINITE as I'm the oldest.Call me oppa if you want." He said with a eyesmile.

"Hello I'm DongWoo!" A guy with attractive eyes said and start laughing hysterically causing Hoonie Oppa,Ah Ra Unnie & Me to laugh too.His laughter is so contagious.

"Hai~ I'm Woohyun,you can call me woohyunnie oppa if you want to,girls." A guy with mesmerizing smile said.

"Yah!Hyung you're so greasy! By the way I'm Hoya,call me oppa!!" A guy said while giving us a peace sign.

"I'm SungYeol!" A tall guy said while slunging his arm over Myungsoo.

"I'm Myungsoo." He said giving a gentle smile.

"Hi!I'm Infinite's cutiepie maknae!SungJong!" He said with a cute smile.

All of us nodded and begin to introduce ourself.

"I'm Chi Hoon." Oppa said with a smile.

"I'm Ah Ra." Unnie gave a sweet smile.

"& I'm Jeslyn!" I said with the best smile I could gave.

After introducing to each other, SungYeol suggest us to go get our food. I got a eggmayo & crabstick sandwich with a packet of orange juice. After all of us got our food,we went back to our place.

Seating arrangement

Sunggyu Woohyun Hoya Dongwoo Sungyeol

Chi Hoon Ah Ra Jeslyn Myungsoo Sungjong

"So...?" Myungsoo said to me.

"Huh?What so..?" I replied with a confuse look.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked me with a curious look.

All of infinite look at me as well as unnie & oppa as they heard what myungsoo said.

"You guys,must have heard about me being called ugly fatso and stuffs right?"

They all nodded.

"Yup,it happened a year ago?I was ugly,fat & being bullied in school."

"YAH!JEONGIE YOU DIDN'T TELL US ABOUT THE BULLYING THING!" Chi Hoon Oppa& Ah Ra Unnie shouted at me.

"Shh.Calm down geebus." I said.

"You were bullied?!" Sungjong said with a teary look.

I nodded and he tears begin to fell.I reach for his face and wiped away.

"It's okay,its the past already." I said with an reassuring smile.

All of them look at me with a pitylook,but I ignored that.

"Yeah,I was bullied and I like this KingKa,L.Joe. He was one of the bully,even though Teen Top didn't do anything to me.I confessed to L.Joe during the valentines and he embarrassed me & trample my love for him infront of the whole school."

I said while sipping at my orange juice.

"Wow,some KingKa like them." Hoya said while rolling his eyes.

"Yea,such a jerk." Dongwoo said while eating his rice.

I laughed for abit and oppa & unnie gave me a are-you-ok-look. I nodded.

"It doesn't matter to me anymore,I don't love him anymore.I got over him already." I said with a smile.

"KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S TEEN TOP!"

"L.JOE OPPA LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"L.JOE OPPA I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUU!"

girls squealed.

I saw Infinite covered their ears.

"What's so good about that L.Joe?" Myungsoo asked and I stared at him and laughed.

After teentop went to their seats,Sunggyu asked me.

"Why did you come back?I am just curious.." Sunggyu said.

"I kinda..came back for revenge." I said meekly.

"Really?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"Deh,I'm making him regret for trampling all over my love." I said.He just nodded with a smile.

Awkward silence filled the air until..

"Hey,So both of you are the new girl students?" A familiar vocie said.

I raised my head and... "L.JOE??!"

"Yes,L.joe the name babe,do you wanna be my girlfriend?" L.Joe said with a smirk full of confidence.

Infinite immediately looked at me,Myungsoo was..glaring at L.Joe .

"So..Well?" L.Joe asked,trying to look cool.

Seems like the effort I made is showing results,perfect.He doesn't recognize me.

"Ugh,thank you but no thanks." I said with a digusted face. INFINITE were laughing.

"Well,well,isn't the ALMIGHT L.JOE getting rejected?" Woohyun oppa said & the rest laughed.

"You are the first girl that reject me?Fiesty,I like." L.Joe said,looking embarassed.

"See you then.Talk to you later." L.Joe said.

"Byebye!" I said waving to him,he smiled.Urgh,a pang of anger hits me as well as disgusted.I turn around to infinite & unnie,oppa & rolled my eyes,they laughed.

 

 

How this chapter?Continue to subscribe & comment! <3