New house?

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

My eyes fluttered open as Myungsoo shift closer to me,I just can't believe it that we are married just yesterday,everything seems like a dream come true,I look at my husband flawless & perfect features.Then I slowly traced his beautiful features with the tips of my index finger,from his nose then to his lips,I stopped at his lips,the lips that kissed me so many times.

"Yeobo,Why did you stop?" He said with his eyes close & a smile drawn onto his face.

"It's feel good,do it again please?" This time,his eyes opened as he shows me his eye-smile.

"Nope. " I said teasingly as I turn to the other side and him snuggling onto my .

"Aigoo,I can't believe we're married." He said as he held onto my hands,playing with my fingers.

"Me too.." I said as I close my eyes trying to sleep and soon I fell asleep.

Then it was afternoon when I wake up,Myungsoo is still sleeping next to me,he's so cute.I slowly picked up the batherobe on the floor and wear it  as well as take my clothes.I quickly heads to the batheroom for a shower.Coming out in :

Comfortable enough,then as I came out the batheroom and dried my hair,Myungsoo shifted a little as he woke up.

"Jeong ah.." He said with a baby-like voice.

"Neh?Oppa?" I said as I sit at the side of the bed then he hugged me tightly.

"Aigoo,you look like a baby." I said as I pinched his cheeks.Indeed he look like one,with his bedhair and that giddy smile he kept gaving me.

"Ain't I cute." He said.

"Shameless oppa." I said as I walk to the dressing table and use the hair dryer.

"But you love me." He smirked.Yes indeed,my dearest husband.

"Put on your boxer and go to bathe as I took his boxer frrom the luggage and throw it to him."

"Arrasoo." He said as he hide into the blanket.

"Yeobo."

"Neh?"

"Don't peek!" He said chuckling.

"I won't!" I said as he went to the batheroom-

"Hello,can we have room service for  lunch?Yea.yup.Thanks." I ended the call as Myungsoo came out.

"Who did you call?"

"Room service." I replied as I lay back on the bed as he came upon me and tickles me.

"M-myungsoo!!!!!!" I screamed as he tickles me.

"Kekekekekekek!" He start tickling me even more until the hotel door bell ringged.

"S-s-stop.." I said as I get up and opened the door as Myungsoo lay back.

The person came in with delicious food as he went out.

"Let's eat!" I said as both of us start digging in and-

"Ka-ja,let's check out." He said as we check-out of the hotel and he drove us somewhere?

"Where are we going?"

"You will see." He smirked as we reach a modern but huge mansion.

"W-woah."

"Beautiful?"

"Yup,I bet the people who lived here are damn fortunate.By the way,who lives here?Your aunt or?"

"Nope,us." He smiled as he held my hand and we went in.

"You serious?!"

"Yeah."

"Awesome!" I smiled as I pecked his lips.

Hi!How's the chapter?

Do comment & subscribe!