Morning!

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

I feel the warm sunlight embracing me,I opened my eyes to see Sungjong oppa & Myungsoo oppa wearing their own clothes, sleeping on the extra blankets & pillow on the floor,both of them seems to be sharing the blanket..more like snatching >_< , I took my own blanket and place it on both of them.

While placing it on them,I can't help but look at Myungsoo oppa's feature,he seems just like an art piece,flawless,Sungjong oppa was snuggling into the blanket,cute. =^~^=.I stand up immediately after realising what I am doing,I quickly took a comfortable pair of clothes and went to bathe as I feel better already.

When I came out I of my batheroom,I saw Sungjong oppa groggily rubbing his eyes.

"Morning!" I said.

"Morning,jeongie-ah~" Sungjong oppa replied in a sleepy voice.

I smiled at him,

"Did you take care of me last night?"

"Deh,all of us took shifts,and Myungsoo hyung is the last one to takecare of you." He replied smiling as he went to wash up.

I feel uhm,I don't know,just very happy at the fact that Myungsoo oppa took care of me too. Smiling I went out to see Hoya oppa & Woohyun oppa cooking breakfast.

"Morning oppas!" I exclaim.

"Aigoo,Jeongie-ah,are you feeling better?"

I nodded.Woohyun oppa came and was about to hug me when Hoya oppa came over and push him away.

"Hyung~ Don't hurt Jeongie please,she still have bruises all over her." Oh yea,but the bruises are better already. I smiled at how protective Hoya oppa is,just like Chi Hoon Oppa but Chihoon oppa is not a morning person.

I went towards Chi Hoon Oppa room to see Chihoon oppa,Dongwoo oppa & Sunggyu oppa sleeping. Keke,I guess they're tired.I left the room and heads towards Ah Ra unnie room,she is awake already. O_O

"Morning~~"

"Morning Jeongie-ah~"

I smiled back and saw Yeollie oppa sleeping at the corner of the room,I pointed at him and asked unnie

"Why is oppa sleeping at the corner and not nearer?"

"He's snoring too much and i push him there." She giggle.

"Arrasoo,go wash up please~" I said and left the room.

"Jeong-ah,go wake Myungsoo,Chi Hoon & Sunggyu hyung up for breakfast,I will wake Dongwoo hyung & Sungyeol." Woohyun oppa said,I nodded and went to Chihoon oppa's room.

But I see Sunggyu oppa wake up alreadyyy & he smiled at me groggily,cute.I went to disturb Chihoon oppa,but he kept avoiding me and hide under the blanket but i kept disturbibg him,poking him,in the end he wake up and heads towards the living room.I went towards my room and see Myungsoo oppa still sleeping,i giggle and poke him. To my surprise he's didn't even react. >_<

"Oppa wake up~~" I said

He mumble something and turn his back facing me,I frowned and turn him back to his original position.

"Wake up please~" I said,poking his cheeks,he's eyes fluttered open and I blushed and remove my fingers from his cheeks.HE immediately sit up and placed his hand on my forehead.

"Are you feeling better?Did your bruises hurt?" I blushed and burst out of laughters as I saw his bed hair.

"Yah~ Why are you laughing?I'm serious here." He frowned,I grabbed the mirror that is on my study table and show him.

"OMG,MY BED HAIR! " He immediately rushed into the bathroom with a towel.

 

 

 

Oh yes,sad new is..I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY AS I HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOLWORK & I have to study & focus on my studies.But i will try my best to update everyday!

How is this chapter?Do subscribe & comment!

All the subscribers & silent-readers are loved <3. Comments are loved too,so do comment!