I'm back.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Finally,I have return to Korea!I sniffed the fresh air outside of the airport.I scanned around the places and look around,yes,Seoul air is the freshhhhh~~

"Yah!Jin Seol Jeong wait for us,will you?" Chi Hoon Oppa said

"Jeongie-ah~~ Wait for me!"Ah Ra said.

"Arrasoo!And yah!The's name now is Jeslyn Jin not Jin Seol Jeong!But...keke,you still can call me Jeongie like you always did Hoonie Oppa!!! " I said to Chi Hoon Oppa.

"Arrasoo,arrasoo,shall we go now?"

"Dehh!!" Both me & Ah Ra said.

All of us went to flag for a taxi and went inside,while the taxi was moving,I look outside the window and scanned through the places,yes,the places didn't change much,but I did.I'm not that hideous girl Jin Seol Jeong anymore.But still I don't think overweight people don't deserve love from people.

~~Flashback~~

Yes!I'm gonna confess to L.Joe today which is valentines day >_< Hopefully he will like me.Holding the box of chocolates I went toward L.Joe whom is surrounded by other girls & his clique.

"Ewww,that fatso gonna confess to L.Joe oppa?"

"Eww she's sucha turnoff."

"She will be the joke of the day!"

All the girls said.

Ignoring what day say,I went forward to L.Joe.

"L.Joe oppa,I love you." I said.

"You're ain't kidding right?You and me?The almight L.joe?You are not even the level to get together with me.Just go home fatso!"

All the people were laughing,except his friends,well,i guess they are still human right?

"Yah L.JOE!Don't be so mean to a girl!" ChunJi & C.A.P spoke.

"Hyung,you're very mean." ChangJo & Ricky walk away.

"Bwo?I'm not,Who wanna get together with an ugly fatso?" L.Joe said.

ChunJi & C.A.P sighed and walk away,not wanting to see what he do to other girls.

Meanwhile~~

I ran non-stop to the school garden,afterwards,I see Chunji walking towards me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Deh,I am.Who wanna get together with an ugly fatso right?" I joked.

"Uhm,ignore what L.Joe said,and cheer up alright?" Chunji said.

I nodded,afterward,he went away. I ran home and cried through the night,I locked up my door and yes my parents were so worried that they called Chi Hoon Oppa & Ah Ra up to check up on me,I told them everything and they suggest me to go overseas with them & get a make over.I agreed and we went.

~~End of flashback~~

Now I'm back for revenge Lee Byung Hun.All the efforts on losing down on my weight,finally paid.

"You're here." The taxi driver said & Chi Hoon Oppa paid.Our parents rented an apartment for us so we could stay together and goes to school together as all of us are of the same age.We entered the apartment and went to our own room,and I took a quick bathe and lay on the bed. I'm back Lee Byung Hun be prepared for me JESLYN JIN. Slowly..my eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep...

 

 

Hey people!How's the first chapter?! Do subscribe & comment!I appreciate every subscribes & comments!