Break Me Down

A Game of Chaos

 

Starting this chapter off with a rather large WARNING. The reason being is well....this chapter is flat out disturbing.... like HeartBeat....except maybe worse. Because I love you my readers I give you this warning, soooo for the faint of heart and stomach I suggest you scroll on down to the A/N where I will be explaining what happened for those of you who couldn't read it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RyeoWook led Leeteuk to the infirmary, worrying over the older man’s health; Leeteuk would offer him a reassuring smile. When they arrived RyeoWook immediately led the older man to a clean bed, the pristine white sheets crumpling under Leeteuk’s weight; he was dead on his feet. His head hit the pillow and he was out like a light, completely dead to the world; his latest encounter had him drained. RyeoWook sighed and sat down in HeeChul’s chair behind the desk, he picked up a pen and began doodling on a random scrap of paper; he was careful to not accidentally draw on one of HeeChul’s fairytales, he’d made that mistake before and he certainly wasn’t gonna do it again.

                While RyeoWook got lost in his doodle of a turtle Leeteuk found himself surrounded by darkness; he could hear voices up ahead, voices that weren’t Loki’s. He walked forward, wandering through the abyss; with every step he took the haze in his mind grew thicker; his sanity draining. The voices grew louder, they were arguing from what he could tell; they were yelling at each other, swearing. A dull throb began to beat in the back of his head, pulsing with every step he took; he stumbled as the headache became debilitating. A group of people came into view, they seemed familiar; each one of their faces bringing forth a thought, a memory, but nothing concrete. The arguing stopped as he stepped into view, he could feel their gazes on him as he stumbled.

“Teukkie…Teukkie…” a voice called out to him.

                The dark voice echoed around him, calling out to him, leading him away from the group; he felt drawn to the voice, an unknown force pulling him closer. He wandered away from the group, leaving them behind without a second thought, he stumbled once more and a pair of strong arms caught him before he faceplanted.  The strong arms pulled him close, lifting him up slowly.

“Teukkie, you okay?” a familiar, comforting voice asked.

                Leeteuk recognized that voice, the deep rumble piercing through the haze in his brain; KangIn.

“I’ll be fine KangIN-ah.” Leeteuk replied his gaze still on the floor.

“That’s good.”

                Leeteuk looked up to reply and his eyes widened in horror; half of KangIn’s face had been ripped off, muscle, tissue and bits of skin hanging limply off of the left side of his face. A wicked smile stretched across the right side of his face, his intact eye blood red; the crimson blood oozed out of it slowly. A choked scream forced its way through his throat; he began to struggle in KangIn’s grip. The stronger man pinned him against what felt like a wall behind him, a strong hand holding his wrists above his head; KangIn’s destroyed smile grew.

“What’s wrong Teukkie?” KangIn asked.

                KangIn leaned in closer and Leeteuk felt hot bile rising in his throat; KangIn smelt of death and blood. The older man turned his head away, averting his gaze from the monstrosity that lay before him. The sound of cracking bones made his head turn; KangIn’s face, what was left of it, was contorted in pain. Leeteuk’s terrified gaze locked on the man’s abdomen; it stretched and contorted, the bones shifting. Slowly KangIn’s ribs punctured the skin, pieces of fractured, blood tinged bones becoming exposed to the elder man’s views. The bones pushed forward, ripping through the tender skin, rivulets of blood dripped down his torso. His chest cavity exploded, revealing lungs and a beating heart; ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump, it beat. The red pulsing organ continued to beat loudly, with every pulse blood splattered onto Leeteuk. The innards and bones in KangIn’s body began to move, and Leeteuk watched in shocked horror as they formed a face inside of KangIn’s body; a gleaming fanged smile and blood red eyes staring at him, surrounded by a wall of flesh.

“What’s wrong Teukkie? You don’t like my gift?” The face spoke.

                Leeteuk screamed and KangIn’s heart stopped his body dropping to the floor with a dull thump. The older man broke out into a blind run, sprinting through the darkness; hot tears blinding him as he ran. White hot light blinded him all of a sudden and he found himself back in the infirmary. He looked around for RyeoWook but the younger man was nowhere to be seen; Leeteuk ran a shaky hand through sweating bangs. He got up and walked down the hallway, heading towards the viewing room to talk to HeeChul, to assure himself that it had just been a dream; an earsplitting, blood curdling scream echoed through the hallway. Leeteuk’s blood ran cold, that scream could only belong to one person, HeeChul. The angel broke out into a run, bursting into the viewing room to see HanGeng’s back. The Chinese man stood over HeeChul’s broken and bleeding body, his feminine face had been bashed in; blood and brain matter marring his milky white skin. His ribs had been ripped out of his body and strewn haphazardly around the room; Leeteuk couldn’t see the rest, didn’t want to see the rest, HanGeng’s body blocked the rest of HeeChul from view. Blood splatter covered the walls of the viewing room, the crimson red liquid dripping off of the walls, the screens, the furniture; all of it drenched in crimson.

                HanGeng turned slowly, turning to face the frozen man in the door way; the Chinese man’s eyes were crazed, his face covered in blood. His right hand held what looked like HeeChul’s heart close to his face; the man’s tongue darted out to the bloody mass of flesh and Leeteuk’s  breath caught in his throat.

“He finally gave me his heart Teukkie.” HanGeng whispered with a smile.

                Leeteuk’s heart stopped at the sight, a scream ripping through his throat; his vision blurred and he fell to the floor. The sound of HanGeng’s deranged laughter ringing in his ears as the bloody room faded out of view. A gentle hand brushed his cheek, carefully willing him to wake; the angelic man’s eyes fluttered open slowly and was met with a soft gaze from chocolate brown eyes. He was back in the darkness, someone hovering over his prone body.

“Teukkie, wake up…” The voice sing-songed.

                Leeteuk sat up and the figure immediately pulled him to his feet, slamming him roughly into the wall of darkness; pinning him.

“Wha—“

“Why did you ruin my fun with the players Teukkie? Hmm?” The same voice asked, harsher than before.

“L…Loki…” Leeteuk whispered.

“Who else would it be?” Loki replied.

“W-why? HeeChul…HanGeng…KangIn…”

“Because I’m bored and you needed to be punished.”

                Loki’s face came into view, pale skin, dark hair falling in his face covering chocolate brown eyes, a small smile tugging at his lips. Loki leaned in, pressing a languid kiss to Leeteuk’s unwilling lips; cuts formed down Leeteuk’s forearms, slashing through the soft skin into major veins. They formed long, vertical gashes down his forearm; Leeteuk cried out in pain, groaning and gasping into the kiss. Loki’s tongue slithered into Leeteuk’s warm mouth like a snake, the kiss turning violent yet seductive; suddenly Loki pulled away, his lips as he did so. Leeteuk panted heavily, gasping for oxygen as pain flooded his senses.

“You still taste delicious Teukkie.” Loki whispered lowly.

                The demented man hovered over the cuts and leaned in, tongue lapping up the crimson blood that painted Leeteuk’s arms. The angel struggled and cursed at the man that held him down; a laugh bubbled from Loki’s throat as his captive struggled.

“Don’t be like that Teukkie.” Loki said.

                The man’s tongue trailed from the prone arms up to Leeteuk’s neck, lapping at his pulse point.

“I even brought you a gift.” Loki whispered into Teukkie’s skin.

“Like your last?” Leeteuk gasped, voice shaking.

“Maybe…”

“Wha—“ Leeteuk’s question was cut off by a scream of pain forcing itself past his lips.

                Loki’s sharp teeth had sunk into his jugular vein, drawing warm blood from the wound into his mouth; Leeteuk’s eyes flashed white as he felt a rush of power run through his veins. He saw images flash before his eyes, people he recognized flashing across his vision. Kyuhyun and SungMin stood, back to back surrounded by a ring of black fire; EunHyuk falling to the ground in a room of gold and ivory; RyeoWook covered in blood, looking up through matted bangs with tears in his eyes; HeeChul and HanGeng standing in the center of a bloody room, the elder opened his mouth to say something but Leeteuk’s vision ended. A flash of white hot light seared his eyes, and pulled him back into the darkened world. Loki laughed as Leeteuk returned to him, chest heaving and his eyes wild.

“Did you like it?” Loki asked, fingers tips lazily tracing over Leeteuk’s heart.

“What…are you planning?” Leeteuk asked in between gasps for air.

“Mm…not telling.”

“You—“ Loki’s finger tips dug into Leeteuk’s chest.

                The fingers turned into razor sharp claws, sliding through bone and muscle to cradle Leeteuk’s heart in the palm of his hand; the organ pulsed rapidly in his grip and Leeteuk’s breath spead up.

“Naekkeo haja, naega neol Saranghae, eo?” Loki sang as he the heart.

“Loki…”

“You’re mine Teukkie, mine to hold, mine to control, mine to break.”

“No…”

“Yes.”

“Then break me.”

“Your wish is my command.” With that Loki ripped out Leeteuk’s heart with practiced ease.

                Blood spurted violently from the wound, covering Loki’s torso.

“Sleep well angel.” Loki whispered as Leeteuk’s vision faded.

                The angel fell to the floor in the world of darkness, falling into a pool of his own blood, and awoke in a world of light; bright light surrounding him as he sat up abruptly, hyperventilating as he did so.

“It’s over…” Leeteuk whispered, his hand clutching at his chest.

“Did you really think I would let you leave angel?” Loki’s voice asked.

                Leeteuk broke down, hearing that voice whispering to him sending him into an intense fit of uncontrollable sobs; he curled up into fetal position, tears streaming down his eyes.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo.....well....erm.......that was....disturbing 0.o....there is something wrong with me....Dobu and I officially established I am highly disturbed and well.....I have issues.....and that my allergy to writing fluff has resulted in this and an immunity to angst....I'm not kidding, I read Happy Birthday Wookie, ALL of BSB (by aegi-unnie), ALL of Amnesia is My Drug and the KangMin shot (both written by Triple C) and was just like 'cool story bro." So umm yeah.... There is something wrong with my brain...maybe I'm possesed by the Joker or something...anyway about the chapter. So bad be happening, and Leeteuk DID indeed show up IN the game. How he did that I will not tell you, you have to figure it out for yourselves. I will however tell you that Loki (being the sadistic and twisted bastard that he is) is playing mindgames with Teukkie, basically mentally ing him over for life. So, Hannie killing Chullie= illusion, Zombie!KangIn wiht his face half ripped off= illusion, the visions Teukkie saw.....up to interpritation......There have been some hints to Loki's true identity in this chapter as well as a metric TON of foreshadowing.....so yeah...that's about it. I'm currently listening to "Monster" by Kanye West and "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed....maybe that's part of my issues...so umm yeah...sorry you guys, I'm disturbed..................

I LOVE YOU!!!! DON'T KILL  ME!!!!!!!!  >.< *runs away singing "LOOK AT WHAT YOU JUST SAW THIS IS WHAT YOU LIVE FOR!!!! ...IMA MUTHAING MONSTA! and gets clubbed in the head by Dobu, Triple C and Aegi-unnie who are leading the angry mob to come and burn me at the stake*

~Key