I'll Let Him See Me Today

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Youngmin woke up and looked around, he was sleeping on the sofa at Donghyun's house, he slept on the sofa since they still need to fix up the extra room Donghyun has. They had gotten Youngmin's stuff from his hotel room last night.

"Your awake finally." Donghyun said, he was sitting on the floor watching television.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Youngmin yawned, he was still half asleep.

"I tried."

"Sorry." Youngmin took the blanket off himself.

"I doesn't matter." Donghyun turned his head to face the television. Youngmin stood up from the sofa and looked in the bag he had with all his stuff, he took out a pair of clothes from inside the bag and went to go wash.

 

Youngmin walked over to the door to Donghyun's room and knocked on it. After a few seconds Donghyun opened the door.

"I made breakfast." Youngmin said, he had made breakfast after washing. Donghyun nodded.

"Thanks." Donghyun walked out of his room, him and Youngmin walked over to the table, they sat down and started to eat the food Youngmin made.

 

"We'll fix the extra room today."

Youngmin just nodded.

"Hyung, how has Kwangmin-ah been?"

"I don't know."

Youngmin looked at Donghyun confused.

"What about Minwoo-ah?"

Donghyun shook his head.

 

"I haven't seen Kwangmin-ah since last year, and I haven't talked with Minwoo-ah since a few days ago but I haven't known how they were since a year ago."

"Why?"

"I moved here last year, and Minwoo-ah never asked me where, then after awhile I gave up on him." Donghyun said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry." Youngmin looked down at his food.

"It's not your fault, you didn't do anything." Donghyun stood up and took his plate into the kitchen. After a few minutes he came out and Youngmin went inside the kitchen to wash his plate.

 

"How does the room look now?" Donghyun asked after they have fixed the room and put all of Youngmin's things inside the room.

"It's good." Youngmin sat on the bed inside the room.

"Youngmin-ah, are you going to talk with Kwangmin-ah today?" Donghyun sat on the bed next to Youngmin. Youngmin looked down at the floor.

"I don't know."

"You should, before it's to late. I will go with you if you want."

"Sorry, but I want to talk to him by myself."

Donghyun stood up from the bed.

"I need to go shopping for dinner tonight, so I will be right back."

"Can I go with you?" Youngmin asked, he stood up from the bed. Donghyun nodded.

 

"What do you want for dinner?" Donghyun and Youngmin had entered the store.

"Anything." Youngmin said while looking around the store. He went to the other side of the store, while Donghyun went on the opposite side.

 

"Ready?" Donghyun asked Youngmin after picking out dinner. Youngmin nodded and turned around, they paid for the dinner and as they were leaving Youngmin saw someone leaving the store.

 

***

 

Minwoo was walking outside, he didn't have school today, it was already the afternoon, his parents have asked him to buy dinner for tonight.

Minwoo was thinking of visiting Kwangmin after he bought dinner. He took his phone out of his pocket and called Kwangmin.

{Hello?} Kwangmin answered his phone.

"Hello hyung, I am going to visit you after I get dinner, what do you want to do?"

{Not sure, we'll think of something.}

"We can go somewhere with Hyunseong hyung and Jeongmin hyung if you want, they always know of something fun to do."

{Only if Hyunseong hyung isn't hungry.}

"Yeah." Minwoo smiled, he saw the store in front of him, people were entering the store. He froze.

"Kwangmin hyung, I have to go. Bye." Minwoo quickly hung up his phone before Kwangmin could say anything, he put his phone away and walked into the store after the people.

Youngmin hyung... Donghyun hyung. Minwoo watched them, Youngmin went one way in the store and Donghyun went the opposite. Minwoo watched Youngmin for awhile then followed Donghyun.

 

"He-hello." Minwoo went up to Donghyun. Donghyun turned around and saw Minwoo.

"Minwoo-ah. What are you doing here?" Donghyun said and looked for Youngmin, to make sure Minwoo didn't see him.

"Dinner."

"Me too." Donghyun said and turned around to look for something for dinner.

"It's... it's nice to see you, hyung." Minwoo said and was going to walk away but Donghyun stopped him.

"Don't go." Donghyun said. Minwoo stopped walking and turned around to face Donghyun.

"Do you... want to do something together today?" Donghyun asked.

"I can't, I am visiting Kwangmin hyung." Minwoo said, Donghyun quickly looked over at Youngmin, but he looked back so Minwoo didn't look at him also.

"Then, some other day?"

Minwoo nodded. Donghyun smiled, they both turned away and looked for something for dinner, Donghyun picked first.

"I should go. Bye Minwoo-ah." Donghyun waved and went over to Youngmin. Minwoo waved to him and then looked back at the food, he picked the food and went to pay for it. When he was done paying for it he walked towards the entrance of the store and was about to walk out. Minwoo stopped walking and looked behind him, Donghyun and Youngmin were staring at him. Youngmin saw him look at him and quickly tried to hide but it was useless, Minwoo had already seen him.

"Hello Youngmin hyung." Minwoo smiled at him, Youngmin waved to him and smiled.

"Happy to see you." Youngmin said and waved towards him.

"Glad your back." Minwoo said and waved at Youngmin, he smiled and turned around, he left the store and ran back home so that he didn't see Youngmin and Donghyun again when they were leaving the store.