Gifts for Friends

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

"Really?" Donghyun looked at Youngmin who nodded his head.

"I'll be back later." Youngmin smiled at Donghyun and turned around, he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Do you want me to take you there?" Donghyun asked before Youngmin left.

"No, thank you." Youngmin left the house, he locked the door and walked down the sidewalk. It was snowing.

 

"I'm coming... to find you." Youngmin closed his eyes for a second, all he could see was Kwangmin crying.

"I made you cry... cry with those words I said..." Youngmin opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

 

Youngmin was looking around at the stores, he stopped walking next to one, it was a clothes store, he walked in and looked around. He picked out a scarf and a winter hat, he paid for them and left the store. He went inside a flower shop, he picked out two roses.

 

Youngmin stopped walking and stared at a house. He smiled at the house, he walked up to the door and knocked on it. Soon a woman opened the door.

"Hello, can I help you?" The woman asked.

"Hello, is No Minwoo here?" Youngmin asked, they woman nodded and closed the door, a few minutes later the door opened again.

"Hel-" Minwoo cut off his words when he saw the person was Youngmin.

"Hello Minwoo-ah." Youngmin smiled at him, Minwoo hugged him.

"Youngmin hyung." Minwoo had released the hug, he was smiling at Youngmin now.

"Here this is for you." Youngmin gave Minwoo a rose, he took it and smiled at it. Youngmin took a winter hat out of the bag he was holding and gave it to Minwoo.

 

"Thank you very much hyung." Minwoo looked at Youngmin.

"Don't catch a cold." Youngmin said and turned around.

"Where are you going?" Minwoo walked over to Youngmin.

"I have someone else I need to meet." Youngmin said and turned around to face Minwoo.

"I will talk with you again, don't worry." Youngmin said and hugged Minwoo, he released the hug and looked at Minwoo.

"Goodbye Minwoo-ah." Youngmin turned around and left Minwoo.

 

Youngmin looked a the house, he continued to stare at it for a few minutes, then he walked up to the door, he was going to knock on it but didn't.

"What if someone else opens the door?"

 

***

 

Kwangmin was walking, he had a bag that had books he needed for school in it. He took his phone out of his pocket and called Minwoo.

{Hello?} Minwoo answered the phone.

"Hello Minwoo-ah, I got the books you need for school, I will go drop them off at your house now."

{Oh, thanks hyung.} In the background Kwangmin could hear Minwoo's mother calling him.

{Sorry hyung, I have to go, someone is waiting outside for me. Bye.} Minwoo hung up, Kwangmin put his phone away, and continued walking.

 

He knocked on the door to Minwoo's house.

"Hello?" Minwoo opened the door.

"Oh, hello hyung." Minwoo greeted Kwangmin.

"Here are the books you need." Kwangmin looked inside the bag he was carrying and took out two books, he gave them both to Minwoo.

"Thank you hyung." Minwoo took the books.

"You should get home soon." Minwoo looked at Kwangmin.

"Why?" Kwangmin looked confused.

"Someone is waiting for you." Minwoo smiled at Kwangmin. They both waved to each other and Minwoo went back in his house, Kwangmin continued walking.

What did he mean... someone is waiting for me? Even though Kwangmin didn't understand what Minwoo meant, he still hurried back home.

 

Kwangmin was walking towards his house, he saw someone standing by the door, they were going to knock on the door but put their hand down. Kwangmin walked closer to his house, he dropped his bag when he was standing behind the person and facing them. They turned around and faced him.

"How?" Was the first thing Kwangmin asked, the person smiled at Kwangmin.

"Hello Kwangmin-ah." They walked closer to Kwangmin, Kwangmin took a few steps back.

"No... you can't be..." Kwangmin couldn't think.

"I am." The person stopped walking in front of Kwangmin.

"It's me."

Kwangmin felt tears fall from his eyes.

"Jo Youngmin."

 

----------------------------------

That's all for tonight, I need to go to sleep early, well 1:30 AM is not early. lol