We Meet Again

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Youngmin was walking around outside.

What would I say if I see him? I can't just say '"Hello Kwangmin-ah, how are you? It's been along time." then say "Good bye" and walk away, never to see him again? Youngmin was deep in thought, he stopped walking, he felt like someone was watching him. He looked across the street and saw someone staring at him.

 

Kwangmin-ah... Right when Youngmin turned his head and saw Kwangmin, someone went over to Kwangmin.

Minwoo-ah... Youngmin felt like crying when he saw Kwangmin and Minwoo.

It's been so long... A tear slowly fell down Youngmin's face as he watched Kwangmin and Minwoo. When Minwoo went over to Kwangmin he poked him to get Kwangmin's attention, kwangmin looked at Minwoo and Youngmin took this chance to quickly get out sight from Kwangmin and Minwoo.

Youngmin continued to walk away and then when he felt that no one was watching him he turned around and watched Kwangmin and Minwoo walking away, the opposite side of Youngmin.

 

"We meet again, after two years... and we're already walking away from each other... Do you still remember me?" Youngmin whispered to himself. When he whispered that to himself, Kwangmin turned around and looked behind him, back at Youngmin. Youngmin stared back at Kwangmin.

 

"How have you been?" Youngmin whispered to himself again, Kwangmin continued to stare at him, after a few seconds Kwangmin moved his lips.

 

Is that you? Youngmin heard Kwangmin's voice ring in his head, he heard what Kwangmin whispered, even though they were far apart. Youngmin smiled and turned around and started walking the opposite way of Kwangmin.

 

***

 

Kwangmin stared at the person.

How have you been? A voice inside Kwangmin's head talked to him.

"Is that you?" Kwangmin whispered while staring at the person across the street, the person turned around and walked away.

 

"Hyung?" Minwoo went over to Kwangmin, Kwangmin looked at Minwoo.

"What happened?" Minwoo asked, Kwangmin looked sad.

"Nothing." Kwangmin forced a smile then looked behind him across the street, but the person was gone.

"Nothing..." Kwangmin repeated and looked at the ground, Minwoo looked at Kwangmin.

 

"We should go, or we will be late." Minwoo said, Kwangmin looked up at him and nodded.

 

***

 

Kwangmin hyung seems strange today... I wish he would tell me what is wrong. Minwoo thought while walking outside, their classes have already ended.

"Kwangmin, can you wait a minute, I need to go inside this shop and buy something for dinner tonight." Minwoo stopped infront of a store, Kwangmin nodded and Minwoo walked inside the shop.

 

"Let's see, what should I buy for dinner?" Minwoo was looking around and thinking of what to buy. He wasn't looking where he was going, he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Minwoo said as he went to look at who he hit. He saw the person and he was shocked.

"Minwoo-ah." The person said and looked at Minwoo.

"It's been awhile." The person smiled at Minwoo, Minwoo continued to star at the person, then he moved his lips to speak.

 

"Donghyun hyung." Minwoo was still staring at Donghyun.

"How have you been Minwoo-ah?" Donghyun asked.

"I'm fine." Minwoo finally stopped staring at Donghyun and he continued thinking of what to buy. The last time Minwoo had seen Donghyun was a year ago, when Donghyun said he was moving from his house, but Minwoo who was still mad at him, never asked where he was moving, Minwoo always thought of him.

 

"I should be going." Minwoo turned around to walk away.

"Wait." Donghyun stopped Minwoo. Minwoo stopped but did not turn around.

"We haven't seen each other for so long... how about we do something together soon?" Donghyun asked, Minwoo didn't turn around.

"Sure." Minwoo said as he nodded his head, he walked out from the store.

 

"How come you didn't buy anything?" Kwangmin asked when Minwoo walked out of the store.

"I didn't know what to buy." Minwoo lied, he didn't want to stay by Donghyun. Kwangmin looked at him confused but he didn't force Minwoo to tell him, he just started walking home again with Minwoo.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, to make things more clear, I will tell you what happened with Donghyun and Minwoo after the ending to first story.

Donghyun left Minwoo and ignored him, after a while Minwoo gave up on trying to get Donghyun back and decided to forget him. One year later they see each other again, Minwoo who was mad at him ignored him, but Donghyun tried to get Minwoo to forgive him, but Minwoo didn't, Donghyun decided a few days before he saw Minwoo again, that he wanted to move, not wanting to stay at his parents house anymore, he wanted to live by himself, when told Minwoo this, Minwoo just ignored him and walked away from him, Minwoo never asked him where he was moving. And then one year later, they meet again, and that when this story takes place.