Pictures for Memories

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

After eating dinner they all helped clean up the table, when it was clean they all played Monopoly. Minwoo lost the game of Monopoly, while Donghyun came in first place.

"Youngmin-ah, can you take out your camera, let's all take a picture together."

"Sure." Youngmin took out his camera and gave it to Hyunseong, they stood next to each other as Hyunseong aimed the camera and took a picture of them all together, they took a few more picture together.

"Couples take a picture together." Kwangmin giggled and he grabbed Hyunseong's hand while Youngmin took Jeongmin's hand, the twins put them both next to each other and Kwangmin picked up Youngmin's camera and aimed it at Hyunseong and Jeongmin.

"Pose." Youngmin said with a smile. Hyunseong and Jeongmin turned a slight shade of pink and looked at each other. Hyunseong hugged Jeongmin while smiling at the camera, Jeongmin put his hands on Hyunseong's arm that was wrapped around the front of him, he also smiled at the camera. Kwangmin smiled at the two and took a picture of them.

"Now, Minwoo-ah and Donghyun hyung." Youngmin looked at the both and smiled at them.

"No. We are not a couple." Donghyun and Minwoo said together.

"Yeah right." Youngmin walked other to them and pulled them together, Kwangmin pointed the camera at them.

"Now pose." Youngmin said while smiling at them both. Minwoo looked at Donghyun and made an awkward smile, he blushed a long with Donghyun. Minwoo moved his right hand closer to Donghyun and Donghyun held Minwoo's right hand with his own right hand, Donghyun put his left arm around Minwoo's shoulder and pulled him closer, they both smiled at the camera. Kwangmin took the picture of them and put the camera down on the desk.

"What about a picture of you and Youngmin hyung?" Minwoo said when Kwangmin put the camera on the desk, Hyunseong went over and picked up the camera from the desk.

"We need a picture of you two also." Hyunseong smiled at them as Minwoo pulled the twins closer together. Youngmin held Kwangmin's hand while Kwangmin laid his head on Youngmin's shoulder, they both smiled and Hyunseong took the picture.

"Perfect. Now we a have picture of us all." Minwoo smiled as Hyunseong gave the camera back to Youngmin.

 

"It's late now, we should all get some sleep." Hyunseong said after they were all done washing.

"Good night." Hyunseong and Jeongmin said together and went into Hyunseong's room to sleep. Donghyung and Minwoo were sitting on the sofa together.

"You can use my lap as a pillow if you want." Donghyun said with a slight shade of pink. Minwoo looked at him for a few seconds then laid his head down onto Donghyun's lap.

"Can I... you know..." Donghyun was to shy to say the whole thing, but Minwoo understood what he wanted, Minwoo lifted his head from Donghyun's lap and  put his hand behind Donghyun's head and pulled his head closer, Minwoo kissed Donghun. When they released the kiss Minwoo smiled at Donghyun.

"You don't need to ask." Minwoo messed up Donghyun's hair and laid his head down on Donghyun's lap.

 

Youngmin and Kwangmin were laying on the bed in the extra bedroom, they were staring at each other.

"Tomorrow..." Kwangmin said while moving the hair away from Youngmin's eyes.

"I know."

"I'll miss you." Youngmin smiled faintly at his brother.

"I'll miss you also." Kwangmin moved his head closer to Youngmins and kissed him.

"Good night." Youngmin said when they released the kiss. Kwangmin smiled at him and closed his eyes.