Two Days

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

"We should all stay at Hyunseong hyung's house until Youngmin-ah has to leave, we should spend as much time together as we can." Jeongmin said when everyone was eating breakfast. Everyone looked at him.

"I agree." Hyunseong and Minwoo said together.

"Okay, so we all stay here until Youngmin hyung leaves." Jeongmin said and smiled.

 

"Kwangmin-ah, Minwoo-ah, when do you two have school again?" Donghyun asked.

"Two days from now." Minwoo replied. Youngmin stood up.

"Thank you for the food." Youngmin left the table and went into the bedroom that Kwangmin and Minwoo spent the night in. He sat down on the bed and sighed.

"Two days..." Youngmin laid down on the bed.

"That's when-" Youngmin was cut off by someone knocking on the door, he stood up and walked over to the door, he opened it and saw Kwangmin standing outside with his head down.

"Come in." Youngmin walked back into the room and sat down on the bed, Kwangmin walked in and looked at Youngmin with a cold stare.

 

"Are you really leaving?" Kwangmin asked. Youngmin sighed, he soon nodded.

"Then I'll hate... I'll hate you forever if you leave me again, and if you try to return to me again... I will push you away, and not accept you back into my life." Kwangmin said and was going to turn around to leave but Youngmin stood up and stopped him.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have come back, should I?"

"No... No you shouldn't have come back, you only made things worse."

"Do you hate me?" Youngmin hugged Kwangmin from behind.

"What?"

"I asked, do you hate me?" Youngmin said a little louder.

"I don't know."

"Do you love me?"

"I don't know."

"Did you... ever love me?"

"Yes." Kwangmin said and pushed Youngmin away.

 

"I should be the one asking you that." Kwangmin said coldly.

"Do you want to know?"

Kwangmin nodded.

"I do love you... I always have."

"Then why did you leave?"

"So we could stop suffering from our love." Youngmin looked at the floor.

"Yeah well, it only made it worse." Kwangmin left the room.

If I didn't leave, then things would be much worse... If we were together then things would be terrible. Youngmin laid down on the bed again

 

It was night time, Minwoo and Kwangmin walked towards the bedroom door, but then Kwangmin stopped Minwoo before going inside.

"I want to spend the night with Youngmin hyung this time, before he leaves." Kwangmin said, Minwoo nodded and walked over to the sofa and laid down on it. Youngmin looked at Kwangmin and smiled, he followed his brother into the bedroom.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were laying on the bed staring at each other.

"Hyung..."

"Yes?"

"When are you... when are you leaving?"

Youngmin moved closer to Kwangmin hugged him.

"Two days... the day after tomorrow."

"The day me and Minwoo have school...."

"Thank you hyung... for always watching out for me and taking care of me all my life."

 

-------------------------

It's almost at the end, maybe two more chapters, maybe three. ^^

I hope you like the story. And thank you for reading.