We Will Stay Together, Forever (Happy Ending)

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

 

Kwangmin and Minwoo were running towards the train station that Youngmin was in, when they got inside they started looking around.

"Youngmin hyung?!" Kwangmin called for his brother, but he got no answer, he ran past each bench but he didn't see Youngmin, a tear fell down Kwangmin's face.

Where are you?! Kwangmin looked around but didn't see him.

"Youngmin!!" Kwangmin yelled louder but still no answer, Minwoo ran towards the train tracks, he looked around near the train tracks in case Youngmin was waiting for the train near the tracks.

"I don't see him." Minwoo said when Kwangmin ran over to him.

"I think his train has left already..." Kwangmin fell on his knees, and looked around.

"No..."

 

"Hello."

They heard a voice behind them and turned around to look at who it was, it was Youngmin.

"Hyung..." Kwangmin stood up from his knees and ran over to Youngmin and hugged him.

"We thought you had left already." Minwoo said.

"No, I'm still waiting for the train to come." Youngmin looked at Kwangmin, he smiled at Kwangmin.

"I missed you."

"Don't go..." Kwangmin was staring at Youngmin as tears were slowly falling down his cheeks.

"I have too."

"No!" Kwangmin hugged Youngmin again.

"I'm sorry..."

 

"Don't go..." Kwangmin moved his head closer to Youngmin and kissed him.

"Please..." Kwangmin smiled at him when they released the kiss, the smiled was filled with sadness. Youngmin looked at the ground. As he did the train he had to get on stopped next to them.

"I have to go..." Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin and let him go, he walked up the doors of the train.

"Don't leave me!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin and turned him around, before Youngmin could say anything he felt Kwangmin kissing him.

"Stay with me." Kwangmin said when they released the kiss. Youngmin hugged him.

"I'm sorry if I'm hurting you... but please understand, if I leave then you won't hurt as much..."

"No... I was fine when you were with me, but now I feel like something is stabbing my heart..." Kwangmin was crying on Youngmin's shoulder.

"No, I have to go..." Youngmin let go of Kwangmin.

"No!!" Kwangmin grabbed Youngmin's wrist and didn't let him get on the train.

"Don't go!!" Kwangmin pulled Youngmin away from the train.

"It hurts... when I see you walk away from me... walk towards the train..." Kwangmin was crying.

"I'm sorry... Everything is my fault." Youngmin hugged Kwangmin.

"Will you stay with me?" Kwangmin looked at his brother, Youngmin smiled at him.

"...Yes... I will stay, but if you start to suffer more... then I will leave, no matter what you try to do to stop me." Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin and kissed him.

 

"Your back, Kwangmi-" Hyunseong cut off his words when he opened his door and saw Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo standing there.

"Youngmin-ah... you stayed." Hyunseong hugged Youngmin. Kwangmin and Minwoo walked inside, soon Hyunseong let go of Youngmin and they both walked back into the house.

"Youngmin-ah!" Donghyun and Jeongmin said together when they saw Youngmin walk into the house.

"I'm staying." Youngmin smiled at them all.

 

"Hyung..." Kwangmin called as they were laying down in the bed inside the bedroom at Hyunseong's apartment.

"Yes?"

"You can give me back that envelope I gave you before, there is no need for it anymore." Kwangmin put his hand out waiting for the envelope. Youngmin opened his bag and took out the envelope Kwangmin gave him, he opened it and inside he found a card, he took it out and started to read it.

 

Youngmin hyung, hello. This is Kwangmin, I know you are going to ask so I will tell you, I am doing fine, I miss you so much, I almost can't bare it... but the pain will lessen as time goes on, right? That's what you said to me.

I hope your good, I miss your smile... please don't stop smiling, it's to pretty to lose...

Anyway, I hope we can see each other again, I really want to see your home... I really want to see you.

Please don't hurt yourself, or get sick.

I love you Youngmin, Good bye.

 

Youngmin closed the card and smiled, looked at Kwangmin and hugged him.

"I got you a card too."

"Where?" Kwangmin asked.

"Check you pocket."

Kwangmin put his hand in the pocket of the jacket of his school uniform, he felt something inside and took it out. It was a envelope. On the front of the envelope it said 'To: My one and only love' and at the corner it said 'From: The person who loves you, and only you', Kwangmin opened the envelope and inside he found a card, he opened the card and found a picture inside, the picture showed Youngmin and Kwangmin kissing, it was the picture they took together at the park. Kwangmin smiled at the picture and put on the bed next to him. He began to read the card.

 

Hello Kwangmin. Right now your are most likely crying, I know you may be sad, but please don't cry. I hate it when you cry. Don't cry anymore please, you have all your friends to take care of you, to laugh with you, to make you smile... To do everything I can't do with you anymore. Minwoo-ah will take care of you, he has for two years already.

The place I'm going to is a very nice place, I can take care of myself, so please don't think I will get sick, don't worry about me. I am fine. I wish you could see this place, it is very pretty, maybe someday you can see it for yourself...

I am already missing you, I am thinking of all the things we can't do together as I write this... I makes me sad, but the memories of everything we have done together makes me happy... I wish we could have had more memories together.

Kwangmin... please don't get sick, take care of yourself... As I write this, I am thinking of the letter I wrote... the letter from two years ago.

Kwangmin... I love you, I miss you... I will never forget you, ever... I'm sorry but this good bye.

Why do you have to suffer when I'm the one who started it?

I love you Kwangmin... I always will love you. Good bye.

I love you..

 

Kwangmin put the card down on the desk next to him.

"Thank you..." Kwangmin hugged Youngmin.

"I have one more card, from Hyunseong hyung and Jeongmin hyung." Youngmin looked inside his bag and took out a card, he opened it and him and Kwangmin started to read it together.

 

How are you Youngmin? I hope your doing good, and don't be sad. We will all take care of Kwangmin, so don't worry. Just worry about yourself, take care of yourself Youngmin.

I hope we can all meet again someday. We all miss you Youngmin, and we all love you. Good bye and have fun.

 

From: Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Donghyun.

 

"These cards are useless now. Cause I didn't leave, i'm still here." Youngmin smiled when he was done reading the card.

"I'm glad your still here." Kwangmin kissed Youngmin, they released the kiss and smiled at each other.

"I love you." Kwangmin said and kissed Youngmin again.

"I love you." Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin when they released the kiss, they laid down on the bed and closed their eyes.

 

I love you... forever... but if I hurt you again, I will leave. I'm sorry... I love you.

I am glad you stayed... don't leave me again... I love you.

 

We are back together again... I missed you...

 

-------------------------

This is the first ending, the happy one. ^^

At the end where it saws 'We are back together again... I missed you...', that is Youngmin's and Kwangmin's thought, while the two above it are Youngmin's thought(the very top one) and Kwangmin's thought(Middle one). I hope you liked the story, and I hope you enjoy both endings, please tell me what you think of the story and the endings. ^^