First Person to Know

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Youngmin was sitting at a table in a restaurant, he looked out the window.

"Should I just go to our parents house and see if Kwangmin-ah is there? What would I say to our parents though? I left home without a word to them." Youngmin whispered to himself, he messed up his hair and looked at his cup of hot chocolate.

"Maybe I should wait by our parents house, wait for Kwangmin. I will talk to our parents before I leave, but not yet... I want to talk to Kwangmin-ah first." Youngmin sighed and heard the door to the restaurant open, he looked at who came in, it was Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo and Kwangmin.

 

"Kwangmin-ah..." Youngmin whispered to himself, he almost screamed Kwangmin's name but he stopped himself.

"Everyone..." Youngmin watched as they all sat down at a empty table at the end of the restaurant, opposite side of him.

 

Should I talk to him? Youngmin continued to watch his friends.

But... just walk up to him, after walking away from him two years ago? Youngmin felt like running over to Kwangmin, he almost did, but he stopped himself. The waiter went over to Youngmin.

"Do you want anything else sir?" The waiter asked Youngmin but Youngmin didn't hear him, Youngmin didn't even know anyone was talking to him.

"Sir?" The waiter called Youngmin but he still didn't know he was there.

"Sir?" The waiter called a little louder which caused some people in the restaurant to look, Youngmin saw Minwoo was looking at the waiter, Youngmin quickly covered his face with the hood to his jacket, he turned his head to look at the waiter so Minwoo couldn't see inside his hood.

"Not-nothing. Thank you" Youngmin was worried that Minwoo had seen him, he kept his voice low so they didn't hear him.

 

When the waiter left, Youngmin sat up and went in the restroom.

"Did he see me?" Youngmin said while looking at himself in the mirror, he took off his hood, he was worried that one of them saw him. He doesn't want them find him, he wants to go to them first.

"What would I say if he saw me? Would Minwoo-ah tell Kwangmin-ah?... Do they even care about me anymore?" Youngmin messed up his hair.

"I can't stay out there anymore, if I continued to sit out there they would keep watching me, I had to leave the table, even if only for second." Youngmin stared at the mirror, he sighed after a few minutes and walked towards the door, he opened it and left the restroom, he went over to his table. He looked at the table that Minwoo and Kwangmin were at, they were all talking.

"I wish I could be with them." He sighed and picked up his cup of hot chocolate, he drank the rest and paid the bill for the hot chocolate, he walked over to the door to the restaurant he looked behind him at the four sitting at the table.

"We'll talk... next time." Youngmin whispered, he smiled at them and walked out of the restaurant.

 

***

 

Minwoo opened the door to the restaurant, he walked in with Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Kwangmin behind him. He looked around and they all sat down at a table in the corner.

"What do you want Jeongmin-ah?" Hyunseong asked.

"Since it is still early, I think I will get some waffles." Jeongmin replied looking for a waiter.

 

"Sir?" They heard a voice from the opposite of the restaurant, Minwoo was the only one who looked at where the voice came form, he saw a waiter talking with a man who Minwoo knew.

It can't be... Minwoo continued to look at the man at the table, the man quickly covered his face with his hood, when the waiter left the man got up and went into the restroom.

"Be right back." Minwoo stood up and went over to the restroom door, he opened it slowly and peaked in. The man was looking into the mirror.

 

"Did he see me?" The man said to himself, he removed his hood and Minwoo felt tears slide down his cheeks.

"Youngmin hyung..." Minwoo whispered to himself, he almost cried out his name, but he quickly covered his mouth.

"What would I say if he saw me? Would Minwoo-ah tell Kwangmin-ah?... Do they even care about me anymore?"

Youngmin hyung, how can I keep this from Kwangmin hyung?... but I can I tell him when you are so worried I will?... Hyung, I still love you, I won't hurt you or do something you don't want me too. Minwoo continued to watch Youngmin, even though he felt he was going to fall on his knees, after seeing Youngmin he felt weak.

We still care about you hyung... we can't forget you, your all I think about... But I try to stay strong for Kwangmin hyung. Minwoo wanted to hug Youngmin, but he couldn't.

 

"I can't stay out there anymore, if I continued to sit out there they would keep watching me, I had to leave the table, even if only for second." Youngmin sighed, he turned around and was going to leave the restroom, Minwoo quickly wiped his eyes to get rid of any tears and quickly went back to the table that the others were at, he sat down in his seat.

"What's wrong Minwoo-ah?" Kwangmin looked at Minwoo, Minwoo shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing." Minwoo watched as Youngmin was walking behind Kwangmin.

 

The others were eating their food but Minwoo was just watching Youngmin, soon Youngmin stood up, he paid and went over to the door he looked behind him, Minwoo quickly looked away so Youngmin didn't see him looking at him

"Aren't you hungry Minwoo-ah?" Jeongmin asked, Minwoo looked at him and nodded, he looked at door to the restaurant, but Youngmin was gone. He felt sad. He began to eat his food, but he kept looking at the table Youngmin was sitting at, and the door Youngmin had left from.

 

Why won't you talk to us? How long have you been back?... Have you ever left, you said you were moving far away, but what if you never moved far, what if you were closer then we thought... Minwoo looked at Kwangmin from the corner of his eyes, Kwangmin didn't even know Youngmin was right next to him, the whole time he was in this restaurant.

I wish I could tell you... But I can't... I can't because I still love Youngmin hyung.

 

---------------------------

Here is the next chapter, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were nice and gave Youngmin back his story... for now.

This chapter was more about Minwoo and Youngmin, for some reason with the way I am writing the story so far you would think the main characters were Minwoo and Youngmin, but it is really Kwangmin and Youngmin.

So now Minwoo knows Youngmin came back, will Minwoo end up telling Kwangmin about Youngmin being back, or will he keep it a secret for Youngmin? Will Youngmin ever talk to Kwangmin? Will Kwangmin ever know Youngmin is back? Will... okay I'll stop. lol

Hope you like the chapter, and the story, if not then why are reading this chapter? this is chapter 6, if you didn't like it why would you read past chapter 1. lol It's okay if you don't like it, I don't really know if I like it either, I have mixed feelings about this story.