Hurting the one I Love

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

"Kwangmin hyung?" Minwoo slowly opened the door to the bedroom that Kwangmin was sleeping in, he peaked in and Kwangmin was laying on the bed.

"Minwoo-ah?" Kwangmin lifted his head and saw Minwoo standing by the door.

"You can come in." Kwangmin said as he laid his head back down on his pillow. Minwoo walked in and sat down on the other side of the bed next to Kwangmin.

"If you want to talk, then I will listen."

Kwangmin turned over in the bed to face Minwoo.

"Thanks... but there is nothing to talk about." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo.

"Hyung, I know your angry at Youngmin hyung. And keeping it bottled up inside will make things worse, so you can tell me anything." Minwoo laid down and stared at Kwangmin, Minwoo was worried. Kwangmin sighed.

 

"Fine.... I am mad at Youngmin hyung, for coming back... I wanted to forget him, and my love for him... but when I saw him standing next to my house, I got scared...."

"Why?"

"Cause I knew that, all the memories of him, and my love would come back... I was angry, scared... angry at Youngmin hyung for coming back and making things worse then they were, and scared because of the pain I would feel knowing he is back, the pain of the memories..." Kwangmin moved closer to Minwoo and hugged him.

"And now he is leaving again... he comes to see me, then leaves... He shouldn't have come back if he is only going to leave again!... Why do I love someone like him... why... Doesn't he know that if he comes back and leaves soon after that things will be much worse then they were!"

"I'm sorry hyung... Want me too.... want me to make Youngmin hyung pay for what he is doing to you?" Minwoo looked at Kwangmin.

"No..." Kwangmin shook his head

"Minwoo-ah... Thank you, for always being there for me..." Kwangmin said and smiled at Minwoo.

"I wasn't always there for you, two years ago I hated you... I hated you because Youngmin hyung loved you..."

"I hated you also... because Youngmin hyung spent more time with you." Kwangmin and Minwoo both laughed at the old memories.

"Now look at us, best friends." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo.

"I remember Jeongmin hyung asked me before if we really were... if we really were only best friends, or if we were more." Minwoo giggled.

 

***

 

"Youngmin hyung?" Minwoo poked Youngmin to wake him up when it was morning. Youngmin opened his eyes and looked at Minwoo.

"Good morning." Minwoo smiled at Youngmin and sat down on the floor to watch television.

"Breakfast is almost ready if your hungry." Jeongmin was sitting on the floor next to Minwoo. Youngmin nodded and stood up from the sofa.

"Where's Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin asked while looking around, Kwangmin was no where is sight.

"Helping Hyunseong hyung with breakfast." Minwoo said as he stood up to sit on the sofa, Jeongmin did the same. Youngmin walked into the kitchen and saw Hyunseong and Kwangmin by the stove.

"Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin called, Kwangmin looked at him by then looked away again. Youngmin sighed and left the kitchen, he walked towards the front door to the house, he picked up his jacket and put it on along with his shoes, he opened the door and walked outside. Outside he saw Donghyun standing there, he walked over to Donghyun.

"What are you doing out here?" Youngmin asked. Donghyun looked at him.

"Just thinking." Donghyun looked up at the sky.

"What's bothering you?"

"Just a strange feeling I have..." Donghyun looked at Youngmin again and then looked at the ground.

"What feeling?"

"You like asking questions today, don't you?" Donghyun smiled at him and looked up at the sky.

"I just have this feeling that you... that you hate... you hate Kwangmin-ah." Donghyun looked at Youngmin, he was worried.

"Why do you think that?" Youngmin looked at ground and remembered the dream he had.

"You woke me up yelling in your sleep... about how 'he should suffer. I didn't do anything. He started it.'... and who else is suffering, only you and Kwangmin-ah are hurt... If you want to tell me anything Youngmin-ah, you can." Donghyun walked up to Youngmin and hugged him.

"Did anyone else... hear me yelling?"

"Yes... everyone else woke up, we all tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't..."

"Kwangmin-ah heard me too?"

Donghyun nodded.

"I should talk to Kwangmin-ah..." Youngmin released the hug and was going to walk back in the house, but Donghyun stopped him.

"Don't... give him time, then talk to him."

Youngmin looked at Donghyun, he nodded after a few minutes and walked back in the house.