Come and Find Me

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Kwangmin and Minwoo waved to Jeongmin and Hyunseong after leaving the restaurant.

"Where do you want to go now?" Kwangmin asked Minwoo, but Minwoo was thinking about something else and didn't even know Kwangmin was talking to him.

"Minwoo-ah?" Kwangmin called Minwoo who looked at him.

 

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." Minwoo forced a smile towards Kwangmin.

"What's wrong? Ever since we went to that restaurant you've been acting strange." Kwangmin put his hand on Minwoo forehead to feel if he was sick.

"You feel fine." Kwangmin put his hand down.

"I'm fine." Minwoo looked away from Kwangmin, Kwangmin sighed at Minwoo.

 

"I can tell something is bothering you... tell me, if it's something no one else can know about, then I won't tell anyone, I promise." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo. He looked up at Kwangmin.

"It is something no one can know about... at least, not yet."

Kwangmin looked at Minwoo confused.

"You can tell me, I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Minwoo shook his head.

 

"I can't tell you, but don't worry... you'll know soon... everyone will. But I won't betray the person I love, so I can't tell you."

"The person you love?" Kwangmin was confused, Minwoo hugged Kwangmin.

"You'll know soon... but don't try to find him... he wants to find you... Just give him time." Minwoo looked up at Kwangmin and smiled.

"Minwoo-ah... I don't understand." Kwangmin looked at Minwoo.

"You will."

 

Youngmin hyung, you will talk to Kwangmin hyung, right? Your not just going to ignore him, are you? Are you going to ignore us all? I want to see you again, I regret not talking to you when I had the chance.

 

***

 

Youngmin was walking down the street, he looked around every now and then for Kwangmin or Minwoo, but he hasn't seen them since he was at the restaurant. He didn't want to go home, even if it was getting late.

 

He walked to a small park that was empty, no one else was there, he walked over to a bench next to a tree.

Youngmin sat down on the bench at the park.

"I wonder, what their doing right now." Youngmin sighed.

"Why can't I stop thinking about him?" He messed up his hair and looked up at the sky. It was dark out already.

"I don't feel like going home." He laid down on the bench and looked up at the moon, he closed his eyes.

 

"It's been cold out, I hope Kwangmin-ah doesn't catch a cold."

 

***

 

"Kwangmin?" Youngmin was looking around, he was next to a big street, people filled both sidewalks. He felt worried, and terrified.

"Kwangmin?" Youngmin called again but no answer, he started to panic.

"Kwangmin!?" Youngmin screamed while looking around.

Here. Youngmin heard a voice in his head, he turned around and saw Kwangmin.

 

"Kwangmin!" Youngmin thought that he should be happy to see Kwangmin, but he felt more terrified. He slowly walked towards Kwangmin, but with each step Youngmin took towards him Kwangmin stepped back.

"Kwangmin?" Youngmin was confused, Kwangmin shook his head. Youngmin took two quick steps forward, and Kwangmin took two quick steps back.

"What's wrong?" Youngmin was worried, Kwangmin smiled at him, but the smile made Youngmin more scared, then Youngmin saw that the smile was cold, Kwangmin was looking at him with a cold stare, Youngmin wanted to run away. Kwangmin turned around and walked away.

"Wait!" Youngmin yelled he started to run after Kwangmin, but Kwangmin was getting farther and farther away, even though he was walking and Youngmin was running.

"Kwangmin!!" Youngmin yelled, he started to cry.

 

"You wanted to find me, here is your chance... you can run away like you did two years ago, or come and find me."

Youngmin heard Kwangmin's voice but couldn't see him.

"Where are you?" Youngmin asked while still looking around.

"Where you left me." Kwangmin said again, but still not insight.

 

"Youngmin?" Youngmin heard a new voice call him, it wasn't Kwangmin.

"Youngmin?" The voice called again. Youngmin opened his eyes, it was just a dream.

 

-----------------------------

Short chapter, like the others. But the reason their short is I don't have a lot of time to stay on when I get on my computer.

Anyway, I have very small idea for the next chapter, I still have some time left before I have to go so I will either update another chapter tonight, or only write a little not publish it and then write the rest tomorrow. ^^