Memories of Good and Bad Times

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Minwoo opened the door to his house, he looked at the person outside the door, the person was smiling at him.

"Hello Minwoo-ah." Donghyun was standing outside his door.

"Hello, hyung." Minwoo smiled back at him.

"I was wondering, if you would like to go some where together today. If your not busy."

"Sure. Let me just get ready." Minwoo said and was going to go back in the house but looked back at Donghyun who was just going to wait outside.

"It's cold outside so come in while you wait." Minwoo said and let Donghyun inside.

 

"You can wait on the sofa, it's over there." Minwoo pointed to the sofa, Donghyun nodded and went over to the sofa and sat down it, Minwoo's mother was sitting there and Donghyun greeted her before sitting down. Minwoo smiled at Donghyun and went inside his room.

When Minwoo was done getting his coat on he looked at the winter hat Youngmin gave him, it was laying on his bed, he picked it up and put it on, he walked out of his room and went over to Donghyun and his mother that were sitting on the sofa.

"Ready?" Donghyun looked at him and asked, Minwoo nodded and Donghyun stood up.

"Have fun dear." Minwoo's mother was smiling at them both, Minwoo and Donghyun walked out of the house.

 

"So where do you want to go?" Minwoo asked as they were walking.

"I have an idea, but I want to surprise you." Donghyun looked at him and smiled.

 

"Close your eyes." Donghyun said, Minwoo closed his eyes, and Donghyun lead him somewhere.

"You can open your eyes now." Donghyun said when they stopped walking, Minwoo opened his eyes and saw that they were in the park that Minwoo and Donghyun first met.

"Like it?" Donghyun asked smiling at him, Minwoo nodded and smiled. They walked over to the swings and Minwoo sat down on one, Donghyun didn't sit down.

"It's cold here but I thought that since it's been so long since we were together like this, I wanted to go to the same place we met."

Minwoo looked around the park, he had good and bad memories of this place.

I met Donghyun hyung here... but I also said goodbye to Youngmin hyung here.... I also met the twins here... Both the loves I had in my life started here, and one ended here...

"Minwoo-ah?" Donghyun was looking at him. Minwoo looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"I know it's been so long since we were together, but... I wanted to tell you that... I love you... I always have, and I always will."

Minwoo turned a slight pink.

"I love you Minwoo." Donghyun said and put both his hands on Minwoo cheeks, he moved his face closer to Minwoo's until both their lips were touching.

Hyung... Minwoo tought.

I love you too...

 

***

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin were hugging, still outside in the cold, it was snowing.

"We should go inside." Kwangmin said and released the hug with Youngmin.

"That reminds me, I got something for you." Youngmin said and looked in the bag he had, he took out a scarf and put it around Kwangmin's neck, he also gave Kwangmin a rose.

"Thank you hyung." Kwangmin took the rose and smiled at Youngmin.

"I'm glad your back." Kwangmin kissed Youngmin on the cheek, Youngmin looked at the ground.

"Come on, we need to get inside." Youngmin stood up and helped Kwangmin up, Kwangmin picked up his bag on the ground and he walked over to the door to his house, Youngmin stood where he was.

"Aren't you coming inside?" Kwangmin turned his head to face Youngmin.

"I can't... what will I say to mother, I am not ready to talk with her yet."

"You need to talk with her, don't make her wait, she is our mother." Kwangmin said and unlocked the door.

"Come on." Kwangmin said to Youngmin and walked in the house, Youngmin sighed and followed Kwangmin inside.

 

"Mother I'm home." Kwangmin said, their mother was making lunch.

"And mother... someone is here to see you." Kwangmin said and their mother walked out from the kitchen, Youngmin was still standing by the door, so she couldn't see him. Kwangmin looked at his brother.

"Come on." Kwangmin said, Youngmin nodded and walked into sight of their mother, he smiled at her.

"Youngmin!" Their mother burst into tears and ran over to her son, she hugged him.

"Where have you been?! I thought you were dead!" Their mother cried.

"I'm fine mother, I just... moved for awhile."

Their mother released the hug and was smiling at Youngmin.

"I'm glad your back." She said, Youngmin looked at the ground.

"Where is all of your stuff?" Kwangmin asked when he saw that none of Youngmin's stuff was there.

"It's at Donghyun hyung's house."

 

"You've been living with Donghyun hyung?" Kwangmin asked.

"Only for a day so far, I was living somewhere else until I came back."

"Go back to his house and get your stuff, you can move back in here." Kwangmin said and went upstairs. Youngmin nodded and waved to his mother.

"I'll be right back." He said and left.

"Youngmin!" As he was walking he heard someone call his name, he turned around and saw Kwangmin running towards him.

"I want to come with you." Kwangmin said and smiled at his brother. Youngmin nodded and they began walking.