The Letter from Years Ago

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Youngmin opened the door to his house, he rented a room at a hotel since he was far from his house. He took off his jacket and sat on the sofa, he sighed.

"I saw him.... but didn't even talk to him..." Youngmin looked at the ground, he sighed again and took out a picture from his pocket, the picture showed Kwangmin in it, Youngmin kept this picture with him, he always has it with him. He looked at the picture.

"... I walked away from him again."

I have got to talk to him... before I go back. Youngmin thought and sat up, he looked at the picture one more time then put it in his pocket, he went over to a door in his house and opened it, he was in his room, he went over to his bed and laid down.

"Next time... I see him, I will talk to him." Youngmin said to himself, he sat up from his bed and left the room, he went to go wash.

 

When Youngmin was done washing he went back in his room and went over to the window, it was still snowing.

"It's been snowing since I got here, when ever I see the snow, I think of you." Youngmin put his hand on the window and watched the snow fall, he smiled at the snow. He took his hand off the window and laid down in his bed again. He closed his eyes.

 

"Good night Kwangmin-ah. Maybe we will meet again tomorrow." Youngmin whispered to himself, he smiled as a single tear flowed down his cheek.

 

***

 

Kwangmin  opened the door to his house, Minwoo was behind him, they both entered the house.

"Mother, I'm home." Kwangmin called, but there was no answer.

"I guess she's not home yet." Kwangmin went towards the sofa but his mother was not there.

"I should be going now, I had fun today." Minwoo had walked with Kwangmin his house since Kwangmin's house was closer.

 

"It's freezing out there, and it is dark. Stay the night." Kwangmin said, Minwoo just nodded and took out his phone.

"I should call my parents then and tell them I will be sleeping over."

Kwangmin nodded and went in the kitchen. When Minwoo was done calling his parents he put his phone away and sat on the sofa.

 

"Minwoo-ah, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Kwangmin came out from the kitchen.

"Anything is fine with me." Minwoo said, Kwangmin went back in the kitchen and started dinner. Minwoo the television, but he didn't watch it, he was thinking about Donghyun.

Why can't I stop thinking about him? Why did I have to see him again? Minwoo messed up his hair, he sighed and started to watch television.

 

"You can wash first." Kwangmin told Minwoo after they were done washing the plates to dinner. Minwoo nodded and went to go wash. Kwangmin went upstairs and opened the door to his room, he sat down on his bed.

"Was that really you, that I saw today?" Kwangmin said to himself, he looked at the window next to his bed, it was snowing.

"Why didn't you talk to me?" Kwangmin felt sad.

 

After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. Kwangmin got up from his bed and opened the door, it was Minwoo.

"What's wrong?" Minwoo asked, Kwangmin looked sad and worried.

"Nothing." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo and let him into to his room, Kwangmin left the room to go wash.

 

Why are you hiding how you feel? I can tell something is bothering you. Minwoo sighed and sat down on Kwangmin's bed, he looked around the room.

"It's the same in here as it was for years. Nothing has changed..." Minwoo became sad at his own words, for something has changed.

"Youngmin hyung... he isn't here." Minwoo looked at Youngmin bed, he sat up and went over to Youngmin's bed, he looked at his desk, he opened the drawer to the desk, in it was just a piece of paper. Minwoo picked it up and read it.

"It's a letter... from Youngmin hyung... this was written from him two years ago... before he left..." Minwoo finished reading letter.

"That's why Kwangmin hyung blames himself for why Youngmin hyung left... It's because he loved Youngmin hyung, and made Youngmin hyung worry, causing him pain... he thinks it's his fault." Minwoo said, he put the letter back in the drawer and closed it. He laid down on Youngmin's bed.