Back Together with Friends

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Youngmin opened the door to Donghyun's house, both him and Kwangmin walked in. Kwangmin looked around the house while Youngmin went into his room, Kwangmin followed him a few minutes after.

"Need help?" Kwangmin asked while Youngmin was putting the stuff on his desk in a bag he had, he looked at Kwangmin and nodded. Kwangmin went over to his desk and opened the drawer he put the stuff in the drawer inside Youngmin's bag, he picked up a picture of himself with Youngmin, he stared at the picture.

"What's wrong?" Youngmin walked over to him, he saw Kwangmin staring at the picture of them.

"Nothing." Kwangmin smiled at him and put the picture in the bag.

 

"Is that everything?" Kwangmin asked, Youngmin nodded and took out his phone from his pocket.

"I need to tell Donghyun hyung that I am moving."

 

"Hello Hyung." Youngmin said when he heard Donghyun answer his phone.

{Hello Youngmin-ah.}

"Hyung, I finally talked with Kwangmin-ah." Youngmin looked and smiled at Kwangmin as he said this.

{That's great! I also met someone today.}

"Who?"

{Minwoo-ah.}

"It's about time. Also hyung, I am moving... I am moving in with Kwangmin-ah." Youngmin said and looked at the ground.

{Youngmin-ah, I thought you couldn't stay with him for long?}

"I can't." Youngmin said as a tear fell down from his eye. Kwangmin looked at him confused and worried.

{Did you tell him?}

"No..." Youngmin said as he shook his head.

{Don't cry Youngmin-ah, just tell him soon. And stay with him the whole time your here.}

"Okay... Thank you hyung." Youngmin said and rubbed his face, he hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket, he looked at Kwangmin and smiled.

"Let's get back home." Youngmin said and picked up his bag, he didn't bring much stuff with him from his house before he came back so his bag wasn't very heavy.

 

***

 

"What did Youngmin hyung want?" Minwoo asked when Donghyun put his phone away. Minwoo and Donghyun were sitting on the bench at the park.

"To tell me that he talked with Kwangmin-ah, and he is moving in with Kwangmin-ah."

"Should we go? Before we freeze?" Minwoo said and looked at Donghyun, he nodded and they both stood up.

"Want to get something to eat?" Donghyun asked, Minwoo nodded and they walked out of the park.

 

"I just remembered." Minwoo said as they were sitting in a restaurant. Donghyun looked at him.

"We never told Jeongmin hyung and Hyunseong hyung that Youngmin hyung is back. They would want to know."

"We can tell them later after we are done eating if you want." Donghyun said and continued eating.

"We should all go tell them. Me, you, Kwangmin hyung, and Youngmin hyung, it will be the first time we are all back together after two years." Minwoo smiled at the idea, Donghyun nodded and smiled at Minwoo.

 

Minwoo knocked on the door, after a few minutes it opened and Kwangmin was smiliing at them.

"Hello." Kwangmin greeted them and they both walked in the house.

"Where's Youngmin-ah?" Donghyun asked, Kwangmin pointed upstairs.

"Our room." Kwangmin said, Donghyun went upstairs and knocked on the door to the room. After a minute Youngmin opened the door.

"Hello hyung." Youngmin said, Donghyun walked into the room.

"Are you sure?" Donghyun looked at Youngmin.

"Yes." Youngmin nodded.

"Have you told him yet." Donghyun sat down on Youngmin's bed, Youngmin shook his head and sat down next to Donghyun.

 

"How am I going to tell him?" Youngmin said and rested his head on Donghyun's shoulder.

"I know, it is hard, but you can't just run away from him again with only leaving him a letter."

"Even if I tell him... It will still hurt him more then he had been before I came back... Maybe, I shouldn't have come back... I should have just stayed where I was, I never should have come back."

"I think it was a good thing you came back."

 

"Hyung, what did you really come here for?" Youngmin lifted his head from Donghyun's shoulder.

"Minwoo-ah thought that we can all go and tell Jeongmin-ah and Hyunseong-ah that your back." Donghyun stood up from the bed and looked at Youngmin.

"Want to come?" He asked and Youngmin nodded, Youngmin stood up and they both left the room and went downstairs.

"Everyone ready?" Minwoo asked, everyone nodded. Minwoo took his phone out.

"Let me call Jeongmin hyung and ask where he is." Minwoo said.

 

{Hello?}

"Hello hyung."

{How are you Minwoo-ah?}

"I'm fine. Hyung, where are you?"

{At Hyunseong hyung's house.}

"Okay. I have to go hyung, bye." Minwoo hung up and looked at everyone else.

"He is at Hyungeong hyung's house." Minwoo said and they all left the house.

 

"Hello hyung." Minwoo said when Hyunseong opened the door to his house. Hyunseong greeted them, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Donghyun walked in, Youngmin waited for when Hyunseong walked away from the door and came in.

"Good, your both here." Kwangmin said when he saw both Jeongmin and Hyunseong.

"What's wrong?" Jeongmin asked.

"Someone is here to see you." Minwoo said and smiled, Youngmin walked towards the sofa and smiled at them.

"Youngmin-ah!" Jeongmin and Hyunseong said at the same time, they both smiled at him.

"When did you come back?" Jeongmin asked.

"Only a few days ago." Youngmin smiled at them.

 

"We're glad your back." Jeongmin and Hyunseong said together. Youngmin and Donghyun looked away from them both.

"I'm glad too." Youngmin said still not looked at them.

 

-------------------------------------------

Yay! They are all back together. ^^

That's all for tonight.

Also, the story is ending soon. I don't know if it will make it to Chapter 20, it might end by then. I hope you like the story so far, and I hope you continue to like it. =)