The Beginning

I'll be waiting (Sequel to 'I wish I could tell you')

Hello Kwangmin. How are you right now? I miss you so much already. You may be wondering where I am, well that is what this letter is about. I decided that I couldn't stay with you and hurt you, but I also couldn't be together with you and hurt you more. So I ran away... I wanted it all to end, six years of this, I couldn't take it anymore. I won't be coming back, I'm sorry. I won't tell you where I am, but I am very far away, please do not try to look for me. I told Minwoo goodbye already, please be nice to him. Kwangmin, find someone else, forget about me, I never was there with you... You never had a brother, say that to yourself and you will forget me in no time. I want you to forget me, but I will never forget you. Please behave Kwangmin, and stay healthy, don't get sick.

I think that is all I needed to say. Kwangmin, I love you very much, and I am very sorry. I miss you so much, I wish I could see you right now, you are most likely crying right now, I wish I could comfort you.

I love you, now and forever. I will never forget you Kwangmin.

From, Youngmin.


 

Youngmin sat up and went into the kitchen, he washed his plate from breakfast and left the kitchen, he went over too the sofa and sat down, he the television.

He sat up after a few minutes and went over to the window, he looked out the window and at the sky.

"It's been two years... Since I last saw him. I thought I would get over him, but it still hurts." Youngmin put his hand on the window and watched the clouds move, he looked too his side at the desk, there was a picture in a frame on it. He picked up the frame and stared at picture, it was of him and Kwangmin.

"I wonder, if he's... happy... without me. If he forgot me... I want to see him so much." Youngmin stared at Kwangmin in the picture.

"He looks so happy, even though he was hurting at the time... waiting for me, when I would never come..." Youngmin looked at himself in the picture.

"I hid my true self, for so long... Till I couldn't take it anymore and broke down." Youngmin put down the picture on the desk and left the house. It was snowing outside. Youngmin watched the snow fall and then started walking.



He went towards a small park that no one was at, he sat on the swing and watched the snow fall.

"Kwangmin-ah loved to go in the snow..." He looked around the park and saw the swings around him, he thought of Minwoo.

"Minwoo-ah... I wonder how you're doing... I wish I knew how everyone was." Youngmin looked up at the sky, he put his hand up and caught a snowflake in his hand, he opened his hand and the snowflake had already melted.

"Have your feelings for me melted this quick, or do you still feel the same?... Have your memories of me melted away yet?" Youngmin closed his hand and stood up from the swing.

 

***

 

Kwangmin left his house, he locked the door and started walking.

"Kwangmin hyung!"

Kwangmin turned around and saw Minwoo walking towards him, Kwangmin smiled and waved.

 

"Hello Minwoo-ah."

"Hello hyung." Minwoo smiled at him and then looked up at the sky.

"It's snowing, you like the snow don't you?" Minwoo was watching the snow fall.

"Yeah, I do like it..." Kwangmin put his head down and looked at the ground, Minwoo looked at him and went over to him.

 

"I miss him too... But you have to move on... Forget about Youngmin hyung, it's been two years... I... I don't think he's coming back... I just don't like seeing you suffer, because of him... You've suffered enough." Minwoo felt like he was going to cry

Kwangmin looked up at Minwoo.

"Your strong... You can still be so happy, even though you loved Youngmin so much, but he loved me more, and then he leaves you without telling you... I wish I could be strong like you..."

Minwoo looked at Kwangmin for a few seconds then opened his mouth too say something.

"I'm not strong, if I was... I would had stopped him from leaving... But all I did was cry and watch as he walked away from me, and he would never come back." Minwoo began to cry, Kwangmin hugged him.

"It's not your fault... it's mine... He would have never even thought about leaving, but he did... because of me..." Kwangmin closed his eyes, all he could see was Youngmin smiling. Minwoo looked at Kwangmin confused.

 

Minwoo-ah... I am sorry, you also asked me... why Youngmin hyung left, I said I would tell you someday... But I never did, and now you have been left in the dark about someone you love, for two years... I would tell you, but I am afraid I will remember bad memories of the past, and I don't want too... Kwangmin opened his eyes and looked up at the sky.

I don't want too remember anymore... I want everything to disappear... Like it never happened, every memory of those days... About my feelings... Kwangmin smiled as the snow fell, but the smile was filled with sadness, he closed his eyes, all he saw was Youngmin walking away.

I want too forget... everything... even Youngmin hyung... But I can't...

 

***

 

Hyunseong was walking down the corridor of his apartment building.

"Where is he?" Hyunseong checked his watch then looked down the corridor. He began pacing down the corridor again.

 

"Miss me?"

Hyunseong turned around and saw Jeongmin smiling at him.

"Yes." Hyunseong smiled at him and they both left the building.

 

They were walking outside.

"We're close, I can see it." Hyunseong pointed to a restaurant. Jeongmin was looking at Hyunseong instead of the restaurant, he looked away from him and slowly moved his hand closer to Hyunseong's hand, he held Hyunseong's hand. Hyunseong looked at Jeongmin but he was looking away, Hyunseong smiled at Jeongmin.

 

Hyunseong opened the door too the restaurant, they walked in and sat a table.

"What do you want?" Hyunseong asked.

"Anything." Jeongmin was looking out the window next to them. The waiter went up to them and Hyunseong ordered the food.

 

They left the restaurant after Hyunseong payed for the food and they were done eating.

"It's snowing." Jeongmin said as he shivered, Hyunseong stared at him then took off his jacket, he handed it to Jeongmin. Jeongmin looked at the jacket then at Hyunseong.

"But you will be cold."

"It's okay, I'm fine. Your the cold one." Hyunseong said, Jeongmin took the jacket and put it on.

"Thank you." Jeongmin was a little red, Hyunseong who saw this grabbed Jeongmin's hand and held it.

 

"Stay close to me, and you won't be cold." Hyunseong pulled Jeongmin closer to him while still holding hands. Hyunseong looked at Jeongmin who turned more red. Hyunseong stared at Jeongmin.

"Jeongmin-ah..."

"Yes hyung?" Jeongmin turned his head too look at Hyunseong, right when Jeongmin turned his head Hyunseong took this chance and put his other hand on Jeongmin cheek and kissed Jeongmin on the lips. Hyunseong released the kiss after awhile, they were both blushing.

"What if someone saw?" Jeongmin looked away from Hyunseong so he couldn't see his red face.

"I don't care, I couldn't help it. Your too cute."

Jeongmin smiled, he held Hyunseong hand tighter.