Chapter 44

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So... it's been a while... I'm sorry.

 

"So for this upcoming break, I'm going to be visiting Seoul University to see the lab and have an orientation. Anyone want to come with me?" Namjoon asked during lunch the next day.

"Are you sure you can bring people with you?" Jimin asked.

"Well... not to the orientation or lab, but the campus should be fine. I remember you and Taehyung saying you were thinking about going there for college, so I wanted to ask if you two wanted to come in particular," Namjoon explained.

"I've already got plans with Hoseok, but thanks for the offer hyung," Taehyung said. Namjoon nodded towards the lavender hair male and then turned towards Jimin, "what about you?" Namjoon asked.

"I've got nothing planned so I don't mind coming. Maybe I'll get to see Taemin hyung while I'm there," Jimin answered and smiled at the thought.

Namjoon smiled at him as well then turned to Jungkook, "and you? Want to tag along with us?"

Jungkook shrugged before saying, "I guess I could since I also don't have plans. When will we be going and for how long?"

"We'll leave Saturday morning and return by evening hopefully," Namjoon replied.

"Fine by me," Jimin said and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Is Jin hyung not coming?" Taehyung asked.

"Not coming where?" Jin asked from behind Taehyung. Both Jin and Hoseok appeared with their lunch trays.

"To the university," Namjoon answered Jin before answering Taehyung with, "he's going to visit family in Gwacheon."

"Ah, that's cool! Looks like we're both visiting family," Hoseok said as he took a seat next to Taehyung while Jin sat next to Namjoon.

"Oh, you're also visiting your family?" Jin asked as he pulled apart his chopsticks and dug into his food.

"Yea, I'm introducing my boyfriend to everyone in my family this break," Hoseok said happily as he slung an arm around Taehyung, the younger blushing slightly as the others laughed.

"That's sweet, I hope everyone will be accepting of your relationship," Jin said happily.

The six males continued making conversation while eating their lunches and hurried to class once the bell rang signaling it was time for the next classes to begin.

Jimin paid attention to his classes and took notes diligently. Once classes ended, he attended a dance club with Jungkook and Hoseok. With the competition over, club activities were relaxed and they mainly just had fun. After that, Jimin walked home with Jungkook, the two talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

"Want to come over today?" Jimin asked the younger.

"Hmm, not today, my brother is taking me shopping for new shoes. Do you want to join us instead?" Jungkook offered.

"I don't want to intrude on your plans or the time you're spending with your brother," Jimin replied.

"Neither of us would mind, hyung mentioned to me that he hasn't seen you in a while back during the competition," Jungkook said.

"I'll visit another time to hang out with you guys, I think I'm going to go home and just relax," Jimin insisted.

"Alright, well then see you later!" Jungkook said and waved as he walked the short distance over to his own house and Jimin headed up the stairs to his house.

"I'm home!" Jimin said as he entered the house.

"Welcome home," Jimin's grandfather said from the living room where he was sitting in front of a chessboard.

"Grandpa!" Jimin greeted as he came towards the elder after putting his backpack down, "may I join?"

"Sure," his grandpa responded and so Jimin spent the afternoon entertained by his grandpa and Jihyun once the younger came home and joined them.

"Grandpa, you're cheating!" Jihyun declared when their grandfather had won against them for the fifth time in a row in a game of cards.

"And how do you suppose that?" their grandpa asked with an elusive smile.

"I- I don't know!" Jihyun said frustrated.

Jimin laughed and set his cards down, "I think we should stop now be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter