Chapter 24

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: Double Update ^.^ Be PrOuD oF mE

Color Code:

-Bright Red= love for a significant other (it shines when they officially get together in some way whether it be dating or marriage)

-Dark Red= love between children and parents

-Pink= love shared by siblings

-Blue= Friendship (pinkies=superficial; wrist=meaningful; heart's= deepest level of friendship)

-Dark Blue= Platonic soulmate

-Purple= distaste (side=slight; shoulder=avoid as much as possible; heart=hate)

-Yellow= Respect that is earned for going above and beyond what one expected from you

-White= unknown

-Green= unknown (but is related to intelligence in some way)

-Orange= unknown

-Gray= a relationship that is broken beyond repair

-Black= dying

-Black Bow= The person who would have been on the other end is dead

-Salmon: love between relatives (grandparents and grandchildren or aunt/uncles to nieces/nephews)

Texture Code:

-Hot: extreme anger

-Cold: Sadness

 

A few days passed, and Jimin was able to confirm all the guests for his birthday party. Everyone had said yes to coming except Yoongi, who Jimin hadn't even been able to ask in person. Jimin had been forced to just text the elder after numerous failed attempts to try and ask in person, and he was upset when all he got as a reply was a lame excuse from Yoongi saying the elder had plans already. Even though he was upset, he didn't say anything back to Yoongi.

Taehyung showed him the photo on Tuesday, but Jimin couldn't place the person in it either. However, Jimin did pick up on one detail about the photo. The person in it was a student from another school, judging from the crest on their jacket which was barely visible in the background. With that little detail, the two decided to do some research to find out which school's crest it was. It only took them a day to find out it was from a rival school for which their school was always competing against. Once they knew the school, they decided to see if they could somehow acquire yearbooks so that they'd be able to find out the name of the student, however, this task was proving to be difficult. Taehyung had asked Jimin to leave it to him to get the yearbooks, and Jimin agreed knowing it was important to the younger. A couple of days had passed, but it looked like Taehyung still hadn't gotten a hold of the yearbooks.

* * * *

On Saturday, they had the birthday party. Since it was a celebration, Taehyung took a break from his search and helped Jimin prepare decorations around the house. The two of them set up party games and helped Jimin's mom with the cooking. Around the afternoon the guests started showing up one by one with presents. Taehyung would take the presents before Jimin could and placed them in a pile saying Jimin wasn't allowed to open them until after the cake.

Once everyone had arrived they all had a blast. Taehyung, being the great friend he was, made sure of that. They all played a friendly game of basketball, did aerial tricks on the trampoline, had amazing food, played some Just Dance and many other things. And after singing happy birthday and eating cake everyone gathered around and watched Jimin open his presents.

The first present he opened was from Jihyun's friends. Kito gave him a gift card worth twenty dollars saying he'd rather Jimin get something he wanted than have gotten a gift he wouldn't like. Jimin understood the sentiment and thanked the younger for being so thoughtful. Suho had gotten Jimin a new video game on Jihyun's recommendation. Jimin smiled in thanks suggesting they play it after he finished opening presents.

Jihyun shoved his present into Jimin's hand so Jimin opened that next and smiled to see his brother had gotten him a new set of rings along with a few bracelets, there was also a small handmade booklet with fake coupons saying things like '1 back massage'. Jimin laughed at that and thanked his younger brother.

After that, he opened Jin's present. The elder had made him a homemade cookbook filled with recipes for all of Jimin's favorite dishes that the elder made along with a year supply of his favorite coffee. Jimin hugged him in thanks. After that, he opened the present from Namjoon and was surprised to see the elder had gotten him a telescope since Jimin always used his whenever he was over. Jimin was ecstatic about it and thanked the elder profusely. He heard the others grumble that it wasn't fair since their presents wouldn't be able to compare, but Jimin just laughed and said that was nonsense.

After Namjoon's present, he opened Hoseok's present to find a Polaroid camera. "Tae mentioned you used to like taking pictures but that your camera broke, so I thought I could get you a new one," Hoseok explained without any prompting. Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter