Chapter 14

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: Sorry, I took forever to update T.T

They walked to the old classroom buildings. Jimin was nervous about this whole expedition. He was still a little conflicted as he really, really didn’t want to get caught and end up getting in trouble. But he was also very determined and so he pressed on following Taehyung who was leading the way, with a determined expression on his face. Hoseok was only a step behind Taehyung, looking much more nervous then Jimin felt. And Jungkook stood beside Jimin, walking at the same pace as the elder. Jimin glanced to his right to look at Jungkook’s face, he noticed the other was rather emotionless, as if he didn’t particularly have any thoughts about what they were doing. Jungkook noticed Jimin staring and raised an eyebrow in question. Jimin simply shook his head and gave him a small smile.

“Nervous about the possibility of getting caught hyung?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be careful” Jungkook reassured the elder while smiling and even took a hold of Jimin’s hand to give it a reassuring squeeze. Jimin smiled again and nodded feeling less nervous. Once they reached the old classroom buildings, Taehyung unlocked the door and pushed it open, making the old hinge emit a loud squeaky noise. All four males cringed upon hearing it and covered their ears. Jimin frantically looked around to see if anyone was coming, but all seemed to be quiet and peaceful for the time being.

“How did Yoongi hyung get into there without alerting anyone if the door squeaks like that?” Hoseok muttered to himself. Taehyung shrugged and walked inside without another thought. The rest following closely behind.

“So...what are we looking for exactly?” Jungkook asked as they stood near the entrance and took in the appearance of the inside of the building.

“I’m not sure. Anything I guess?” Taehyung answered shrugging and looking at the hallway in front of them.

The old classroom building had been abandoned around the time Jimin’s parents were kids simply because the school needed more space for the growing number of students who were attending the school. However the school didn’t have enough funds to renovate the old buildings (which were said to be lacking in fire safety) and make extensions, so they forwent renovating and just made an entirely new school nearby as they thankfully had the space to do so. And so when the new school building opened, the administrators simply locked the old building and warned students to stay away for their own safety.

The building was just a two story building that was a really small version of their current school building, except that there was a hallway near the back that lead to a small greenhouse. It was said there was about twelve classrooms in total, six on each floor, but none of the students knew if that was actually true, as most of them had never tried to explore it. Everyone knew that the building was falling apart and could collapse at any moment, so no one dared to go near them. And the faculty at their school also kept students away from it as much as possible. There were even rumors that the place was haunted, and more practical rumors that they place was monitored by security cameras.

The very few students who did try to get into the building and look around usually said the place was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter