Chapter 5

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Color Code:

Bright Red= love for a significant other (it shines when they officially get together in some way whether it be dating or marriage)

Dark Red= love between children and parents

Pink= love shared by siblings

Blue= Friendship (pinkies=superficial; wrist=meaningful; heart's= deepest level of friendship)

Dark Blue= Platonic soulmate

Purple= distaste (side=slight; shoulder=avoid as much as possible; heart=hate)

Yellow= Respect that is earned for going above and beyond what one expected from you

White= unknown

Green= unknown (but is related to intelligence in some way)

 

-Chapter 5-

When Jimin woke up Jihyun was still there sleeping beside him. Jimin smiled to himself, recalling how they’d always slept next to each other when they were younger. But it had been a while since they’d last done it. He waited a couple minutes before he tried to gently awaken his brother. Jimin could feel the younger stir a little and knew he was awake but Jihyun continued to pretend to be asleep. And so with a small smile Jimin got out of bed and went to Jihyun’s feet and began tickling him there.

“Ah stop! I’m awake!” Jihyun laughed as he kicked at Jimin’s hands. Jimin laughed too as he let go of his brother’s feet and told the younger to go get ready for school as he proceeded to do the same.

Jimin was ready to go by seven fifteen as usual. He walked downstairs and ate the toast and eggs his mother had prepared for breakfast that day. Jihyun was already eating when Jimin came down and so they ate together. Their dad had already left for work so he wasn’t able to join them, and their mother was getting ready for her job too so she had already eaten.

“Hey Jihyun, you know we have new neighbors?” Jimin asked as they ate.

“Oh yea, mom mentioned something about that yesterday,” Jihyun replied nodding.

“Ok, well our new neighbors have a kid and he is in my class. Yesterday we agreed to walk to school together. So, I hope you won’t mind if he joins us?” Jimin asked glancing over at Jihyun.

“It’s fine. The more the merrier.” Jihyun replied with a smile.

Once they finished their breakfast, the two siblings grabbed their backpacks, hugged their mom who had come out of her room, and then bid her goodbye as they walked out the door.

Jimin saw Jungkook at the gate when he stepped out the door, and so he waved to the younger calling out, “Morning Kookie!”

“Kookie?” Jungkook asked smiling a little as Jimin approached him.

“Yep, I decided to shorten the nickname Tae gave you,” Jimin responded nodding.

“I see,” Jungkook responded looking behind Jimin. Jimin turned and pulled his brother to stand beside him.

“This is Jihyun, my younger brother. Jihyun, this is Jungkook, the one I said just transferred into my class yesterday. By the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter