Chapter 21

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Taehyung’s POV*

“Hyung is Yoongi hyung coming?” Taehyung asked Namjoon who was hard at work composing lyrics on his computer. Namjoon paused what he was doing to look at Taehyung and then shrugged.

“I asked him to come but he didn’t make any promises. He said he’d try though.” Namjoon replied and then went back to work. Taehyung frowned not liking the answer. He really missed Yoongi and wanted to try and talk to the elder though he was also scared to talk to Yoongi as well. Still, it had been almost a week since Yoongi stopped talking to them all and Taehyung really missed him.

“Do you think Yoongi hyung hates us now?” Taehyung asked.

“...I don’t think he does. He’s… he’s probably just dealing with some issues.” Namjoon answered.

“Did Jin hyung tell you that?”

“He implied it.”

“I still can’t believe Jin hyung wasn't able to get Yoongi hyung to talk. He always gets Yoongi hyung to open up.” Taehyung said sounding a bit envious.

“Jin can get just about anyone to open up.” Namjoon agreed. “If I’m being honest I think Yoongi hyung did tell Jin something but Jin isn’t telling us because either Yoongi hyung asked him not to or Jin thinks it's best to keep it to himself.”

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, “Why would he think that?”. Namjoon shrugged not having an answer for the younger. The two heard a door open and close and then Hoseok was coming back into the room.

“So what did your mom say?” Taehyung asked Hoseok who was pocketing his phone.

“She said I could stay for another hour or two,” Hoseok answered smiling.

“Oh good, that gives us plenty of time” Namjoon replied and Hoseok nodded as he shuffled over and took a seat in the chair beside Namjoon.

Taehyung watched the two older males work on composing a song for a bit before looking down at the homework he had spread around him. He was technically supposed to finish it all before going home but he didn’t think he’d be able to, there was just too much and it was too complicated. Taehyung sighed as he eyed his phone, he wanted to play a game rather than attempt his homework, but he was sure if Namjoon saw him he’d be reprimanded.

He glanced at Namjoon and saw the elder absorbed in his own world with Hoseok so he decided to risk it and reached for his phone, but before he could grab it he heard the doorbell ring. Taehyung’s head shot up and within seconds he was on his feet yelling he’d get the door. He raced downstairs and went to open the door. His heart was pounding as he hoped that the person at the door would be Yoongi.

However, it wasn’t. Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter