Chapter 15

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s house was different from Jimin’s. While Jimin’s house looked warm and lived in, Jungkook’s was stylish and fancy having a sort of vintage feel. The living room was sophisticated and had high-end furniture you’d find at the expensive shops. The dining room consisted of one long table with eight seats. In contrast to the vintage feel of the living room and dining room, the kitchen was much more modern with many appliances and everything had its place. Jungkook’s house also had a study on the bottom floor which his father mainly used.

“My dad keeps it locked because he brings home some cases from work occasionally and doesn’t want any of us to get our hands on them,” Jungkook explained when Jimin had tried to open the door. Jungkook pointed out his parent’s room, but they didn’t go in. After seeing the bottom floor, they went upstairs so Jimin could see the rest of the house.

On the upper floor, there were three more bedrooms. One for Jungkook’s older brother and one for Jungkook. Jungkook’s room was bigger than Jimin’s room and seemed to have a red, black, and white scheme to it. The walls of his room were red and his comforters were black, while the many bean bag chairs scattered around the room were white. His room also contained a medium sized flat screen TV which hung on the wall across from the bed.

“Wow, you have a TV in your room? How is that fair?” Jimin said looking around the room some more to see a glass table with a laptop on top of it along with a white chair. He also noticed there were drawings hung up all around the room but they weren’t random, they had a certain design to it.

“My parents like to spoil us so long as we do well in our studies,” Jungkook replied with a shrug. They left the room and Jungkook showed Jimin the last bedroom which had been converted into a gaming room. After showing Jimin all the rooms he asked if the elder wanted to eat anything, to which Jimin nodded.

“We have a lot of snacks, and I think we might have some leftovers from last night’s dinner. Or I could make us ramen or some other simple dish.” Jungkook suggested as they headed towards the kitchen.

“Hmm, ramen is good,” Jimin answered as he followed Jungkook downstairs. “By the way, where is your brother? I haven’t met him yet.”

“Oh, he comes home late every day. He’s kind of a genius so he doesn’t go to our school either, he decided to go to that elite preparatory school and so his classes end later and he’s got a lot of extracurricular activities.” Jungkook explained with a shrug as they reached the kitchen.

“Ah, I see,” Jimin said thinking Jungkook’s parents must be really smart to have such academically gifted children.

“You’ll meet him eventually though,” Jungkook said as he pulled out some packets of ramen and started boiling the water. Jimin took a seat at one of the bar stools surrounding the kitchen counter.

“Hmm...do you need any help?” Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head.

“Nope. All you need to do is sit there and look pretty like always.” Jungkook said looking up at Jimin with a teasing smile. Jimin looked at Jungkook in surprise before scoffing and shaking his head, a smile on his face.

“Are you trying to flirt or something?” Jimin asked laughing a little.

“Yep,” Jungkook answered catching Jimin off guard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter