The Rest Of The Night

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Your POV:

 

It was such a mess around the house so I decided to clean a little. While I was washing the dished I see a hand on mine I look up to see Kikwang. "Let me help you." ^umm sure.^ We washed the dishes in absulote quiet until Dujun popped up. "There you guys are, we're gonna play the rest of the game. We're all gonna sleep in the living room so _____~ah sleep over. Arraso?"

 

^Nehh Oppa^ We finally finished the dishes I was about to rush over to the living room I felt a grip on my wrist. it was Kikwang again. ^Why are you holding on to my wrist?^ "Nothing!" He smiled and run off to the living room before me. I followed and sat in between him and Dujun. "Okay everybody is here! Let's continue!" ^I'll spin^

 

It laneded on Dujun "I got this one guys!" Junhyung said "Eat slices of mango off of yoseob without using your hands." he said laughing "Alright! I'll do it Yoseob-ah sorry." I went to go cut up the mango and brought it back to the guys. I placed it on Yoseob's stomache, I was surprised to see that he had abs. After I was done placing the fruit Dujun ate all of them in seconds. "Done!" He yelled in acomplishment

Next was Dong Woon his dare was he had to do a stance while he had a spoon in his mouth. He had to do the stance for 1 minute and not break the egg. His stance was his right leg and bent a little then his left foot would be resting on his thigh and his arms would be out. All of us were laughing at  his expressions but within the last few seconds he drpped the egg and spoon.

After the was Hyunseung his dare was to do a handstand for 15 seconds and 15 push-ups. He did the push-ups but he couldn't do the handstand. It took him 5 tries just for him to do it properly. Hyunseung failed his dar like Dong Woon.

Junhyung's dare was to stuff as much marshmallows as he can into his mouth then say his name. Junhyung started to stuff his mouth with marshmallows when he couldn't stuff anymore he reached up to 18. Even though he had that many marshmallows in his mouth he still managed to say his name. 

Yoseob's dare was to drink 4 cups of water in 1 minute and 30 seconds. "And the timer starts now!" Dujun said Everyone watched he drink the water as fast as he could. The timer was just a little too quick for him. Yoseob, Hyunseung and Dong Woon failed thier dares.

"Kikwang! Your dare is to kiss _____~ah" Yoseob said proud of what he said. I didn't say anything I was just quiet the whole time. Me and Kikwang were looking eye to eye. We were looking face to face then he caught me off gaurd and kissed me. His lips were so soft and plum, but I didnt return the kiss.

"Well everyone its getting late so we better get some sleep." Dujun said We all layed on the floor I slept between Yoseob and Kikwang. Yoseob was on my left and Kikwang on the right. I was about to fall asleep when I hear Kikwang mummbling " _____~ah! wjill hu je myyne?" Then he was fully asleep  his arm was aroung my waist and he pulled me closer to him. It was so uncomforable for me all I could stare at ws his sleeping face. I realized that he looked really cute when he was sleeping. Moments later I find myself sleeping.