Pizza

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!
Kikwang's POV: I woke up it was already morning I looked to see _____~ah still sleeping. She looks so beautiful I could just look at her all day.Then she started to wake up I quickly closed my eyes.  "Yah! Oppa I know your awake!" I laughed "How do you know I was awake I swear I looked like I was sleeping." I kissed her soft lips. "because I can tell! Yah you think you can get free kisses?" she started to wrestle me.  "I don't think your going to win this one baby." I smirked and pinned her down. "Well see about that." she flipped me over and pinned me. I let her win she's so cute when she thinks she's winning. "I win! What's my prize Oppa?" she asked me so cutely. "Prize? Who said you were getting a prize?" I smirked at her.    "Yah! We agreed that if I beat you then you would give me a prize." I thought for a bit and I knew the perfect thing. I wanted to make her a little mad. "Come here." She lowered her face and I kissed her. "Yah! That's a lame prize." She pulled away but I shut her up by kissing her again. "Your lips are so sweet." I smirked because I knew she couldn't resist. "Oppa what do you want to do today?" she asked cutely still on top of me. "I want to stay here in bed all day with you. I never want to leave this bed." I sang.  "Yah! You always think like that!" she hit my arm. "I can't help if I'm with you. Plus your on top of me that's hot." I smirked she was getting off of me but I pulled her back. "Baby stay here with me." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. That gives her shivers I could see. "Oppa I'm hungry." she stuttered. "I want to eat you." I whispered into her ear. "O-oppa I'm not food." she said innocently I chuckled and kissed her neck again. "Cha lets go get food." I side getting up "Oppa I don't want to cook. Can we get pizza? Nehh?" she made faces at me. "Sure Baby." She jumped for joy and pecked my lips. She order the pizza and we watched tv while waiting. Then half an hour later there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." she almost ran to the door. "Yah! Be careful!" Your POV: I was so excited for pizza I craving it! Then a knock was at the door. "I'll get it." I almost running to the door "Yah be careful!" Kikwang Oppa said. I open then door and there was the pizza guy. "16.69 Please" the guy said. "Oh hold on I'll get the money." I was about to go get it but he had a grip on my wrist. "No need Miss your pizza is already paid for." he let go. "Oh. Chincha? Who paid for it?" I took the pizza "That I can't tell you Miss. Enjoy your pizza!" and he left "Oppa! We got a free pizza!" I yelled "Yah! Did that pizza guy hit on you? Did he give it to you for free because your pretty?" he looked mad. "Aigoo! My Oppa is so cute! Your jealous! Huh? He told me that someone paid for it but he didn't tell me." I cupped his face and made him look at me. "Let's just eat ok?" I tired to be cute and make him smile. I always have my ways with Kikwang. "Oppa." I finished chewing "Wae?" he looked at the tv. "When are we going to hangout with Oppas?" he looked at me weirdly "Wae! Are you getting tired of me already?" he sounded mad. "Yah! No! Oppa don't be like that. I just miss them what's wrong with that?" I looked down. "Well I'll call them and we can see what we can do. Neh?" he pulled my face up and kissed me. "Your lips taste yummy." he laughed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<><<<<<<<<<<< hey guys update! Comments! Please! Thanks new subbies ;)