I'm Coming Home

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Kikwang's POV:

 

I'm finally on my way home! " _____~ah! I'm coming home! Wait for me!" When I got home it was already late so I decided to go to _____~ah's house anyway. I drove to her hos and knocked on the door. It took her 5 minutes just to open the door to find her red puffy eyed. ^Oppa!^ She yelled and jumped on me. Then I heard crying. "Yah! _____~ah are you crying? Don't cry I'm here now, Let's go inside and have a talk."

 

I carried her to the couch and sat her there. ^Oppa do you want some hot chocolate?^ she asked "Sure" She was getting up and about to go to the kitchen but I stopped her. "I'll make it" I said ^Arraso^ 5 minutes I came back with to cups of hot chocolate. ^Oppa, he's gone.^ She said out of nowhere. "Who's gone?" I said like I didnt know.

 

^II Woo Oppa^ She started to cry again. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "_____~ah Stop crying its not good for you. You look ugly when you cry." I chuckled but she just kept crying. "_____~ah If you don't stopp crying you'll reget it." I teased. She just kept crying I remember when I kissed her when she wouldn't wake up.

 

We both laid on the couch she was still crying in my arms. "Yah! ______~ah this is what your going to do when I just get back from my business trip? You were the first person that came to mind when I was on my way home.If you don't stop crying I going to kiss you!" I teased. She looked up at me and continued to cry then I placed my lips on hers. Just as I remember soft and kissable, I cupped her face and kissed her more sweetly.

 

I was surprised she kissed me back. ^Oppa I missed you.^ She said in between the kiss, I broken it. "I missed you too, I got you some gifts. Do you want them now?" I asked ^No, just get them later. I want to stay her with you.^ "_____~ah let's go to sleep in your room." ^Arraso^ I go up and carried her to her bed. Once I placed her on her bed she was already asleep, I laid next to her.

 

"_____~ah I missed you so much that I could die. Do you know that? I have been meaning to tell you this but I never go the chance because I wanted us to be friends first. I didnt want to rush anything but I will wait no matter how long it takes. What I'm trying to say is that I love you." I whispered into her ear enough not to wake her up.