I Can't Tell You, The Truth

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Your POV:

Me and Oppa have been dating for 3 months now, it has been that long. Ever since that day when I went on that date with him I rarely get to see Kikwang Oppa. He always says that he has to do something or he's working. If I wanted to hang out he would say I'm tired or I have plans already. He says that he'll make it up to me later. Today I wasn't doing anything so I decided to call him, I was about to hang up until he finally answered.

^Oppa! I miss you! Let's hang out today! Neh?^ I said as convincingly as I can. "Oh, sorry _____~ ah I can't I have to go to this important meeting and after I have to fly to Japan for a few days. Im really sorry I've been busy these days don't worry. I will make it up somehow. You okay? I'll be back in a few days or in a week at the most." ^I guess I could wait a week.^ I said like I was depressed

"Araso, well I gotta go to my meeting now. I'll talk to you later." he hung up just like that. I didn't even get to say bye. I was just laying down on the couch depressed. I was about to fall sleep then someone was knocking at my door. Who could it be? I went to go open it and it was Oppa smiling brightly with a rose in his hand. "This is for you." He said and put it in my hair.

^Komawo Oppa, come inside I was just resting.^ He came in inside and laid on the couch I laid next to him. "What's wrong?" He broke the silence ^Huh? Nothing.^ I said trying not to make him worry. "Ahhh, come on I know when something's up." ^Well I haven't seen Kikwang Oppa in a long time and I wanted to hang out with him but he's busy.^ I confessed "Aigoo Its okay _____ah I'm here " ^I know.^ We just laid on the couch.

I feel sleep then I woke up an hour later, I was still in his arm. I smiled and blushed red then he woke up. "_____~ah Are you awake? I fell asleep as soon as you did." I turn around to faace him and pecked his lips. ^Yes Oppa^ He looked me in the eyes look like he had something to say. It looked like he had something to confess to me.

"____~ah" He called my name sweetly  ^What is it?^ "I love you" He said out of nowhere ^I love you too Oppa^ He hugged me tightly ^Oppa^ "Wea?" ^Do you have something to confess to me?^ He gave out a long sigh and gave me his saddest face ever. ^Wea? What's wrong?^ "I do have something to tell you."

^Chincha? What is it?^ I asked excitedly "I-I'm l-leaving" ^What?^ I said sitting up from the couch. He cleared his throat "I'm leaving" he said more clearly. ^When? Where? Why? You can't leave me.^ I started to cry. "It's my job, I'm required to travel around the world and live where ever I please. I have to leave as soon." ^When?^He wiped the on my face tears with his thump and I continued crying.

II Woo's POV:

I have to see her as much as I can before it's too late. I can't tell her, I can't tell her that I'm sick. She will just worry even more, so I lied. She was crying so much I pulled her chin up to face me. I looked in her teary red eyes and kiss her soft lips. Oh how I'm going to miss this girl, I love her so much. I don't wanna let her go, but I have no chioce. I would rather have her think that I'm on a business trip then somewhere where yout old that other people will be happy.

I held her tightly in my arms the truth hurts too much tell. The truth was that I really was leaving but leaving this place off to a much better one. I've been sick since forever, since I was little. I still remember the pain in my chest, I remember there was on one to turn to for my pain. I would tell my mom but she didn't believe me until I fainted in front of her.

I have heart disease ever since that day I wouls take better care of myself. Then my last check up my doctor said that my blood vessals were narrowing. He said that I should be more careful at anytime I could have another heart attack and it wouldn't be good. This is the reason I'm leaving, I don't want ____~ah to know what I'm going through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I LOVE this picture it reminds me on when he was in high kick and when I though he look so cute! :D)

COMMENT!

PPL!

Please

And 

Thank you