Why?

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Kikwang's POV:

 

Me and _____~ah haven't been talking because we got in a stupid fight. The last time I talked to her was almost a month ago. Its so stupid we fought because she thinks that I'm hiding something. I am but I can't tell her I promised II Woo. I want _____~ah to know what really happened to him but at the same time I don't want her to get hurt. I could see why he doesn't want to tell her. I guess when the time comes then I will tell her.

 

(About A Month Ago)

 

^Kikwang Oppa^ I was too busy pretending not to pay attention to her and focussing on the tv. She was sitting next to me then to get my attention she pinched both of my cheeks really hard. "Ahh! aa-apppa!" I yelled ^Psh that what you get for not listening^ Then she let go. "What is it?" I asked. ^Oppa.^ she said cutely "Wea?"

 

She squinted her eyes at me I laughed. ^I caught you!^ She yelled I stopped laughing "What do you mean?" I asked a little scared ^Your hiding something from me Oppa^ "M-me? H-hiding something? No way! Don't be ss-silly" I stuttered ^You are hiding something!^ Then she jumped on me and put me into a chokehold.

 

"Yyy- yah! ______~aahh I cc-cant b-breathe!" She losened her grip a little but still keeping me in a chokehold. ^Tell Me!^ "I don't know what your talking about." I got out of her hold by tickling her on her stomach. Then she started to chase me about my house. ^Yah! Oppa! Come here!^

 

"no way!" I said kept running around then she stopped and said ^If you don't tell me what it is I'm leaving and I won't come back. I won't talk to you until you tell me. I never kept any secrets from you!^ Then she left just like that. 

 

(Back to reality)

 

It was not that late so I decided that I was going to go to the closest store to her house and go to her house. When I get to her house I'm going to drink all the beer and alcohol I bought and wait till she comes out of her house. I started drinking then an hour later I was almost done with all the drinks. When I was done I needed to used the bathroom so bad so I got my drink self up and banged on her door. "_____~AH!!!!!!!!!! Open the door!!!!!!!" I yelled and banged on the door.

 

Then suddenly the door opened and there she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go guys! I need some more comment next time. Arachi?

Thanks for the other comments <3