Badtz Maru!

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Kikwang's POV:

 

I woke up _____~ah was still in my arm it seems like she was pulling and hugging me closer. "_____~ah!" I wanted to wake so I could give her my gifts. ^Mmmmm?^ She said still sleepy. "Do you want your present now?" I asked ^No, it's okay you can just give it to me later. I want to sleep more and stay like this^ "Arraso." I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

 

Few hours later I wake up and she still in my arms. I smiled, she must have not gotten any sleep. Then I could hear her waking up I closed my eyes. ^Oppa, are you awake?^ I just pretended I was sleeping. Then I feel that she's touching my face with the tips of her fingers. She continued like she has never notice my face so up close before.

 

"_____~ah what are you doing?" I asked with my eyes closed ^Nothing. Oppa^ "Wea?" ^I have never noticed but when I look at your face up close you look really handsome.^ Then I opened my eyes. "BWHOA?!" Then I started to tickle her.

She laughed a lot, like how I tickled her the first time. I miss her laugh it makes me happy when she's laughing. Then I stopped because I know it hurts her for her to laugh too much. ^Oppa! Wheres my present?^ "Its in my car I'll go get it. I went out quickly and got her present. ______~ah's favoite animal is a peguin. I got her a Badtz Maru stuffed toy, I know she will love it. (the stuffed toy ^^)

 

I walked in her room hold it behing my back. ^Yah! Oppa What is it?^ "Close your eyes" She quickly closed her eyes. "Okay now open!" Then she saw the stuffed toy in front of her. ^Oppa! How did you know?^ She hugged me tightly "Yah, how can I not know my own bestfriend. From now on I want you to be happy. Arrachi? If you don't I'll take Poopy away." (thats the stuffed toy's name. I have one and thats what my sister named it)

 

^Yah, Oppa you can't do that.^ "Yes I can I got it for you." ^Arraso! Who said you can name him Poopy?^ "I did! That the name I though of when I saw him." blahhh I my touge out at her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@aidil23

Yes! Thank You! It is Yoseob. Isn't he cute?

 

@Sweet_Heart

Thank you :)

 

@MIIN4H

Thank you! You are awsome too! Here it is!