My Date!

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

(doesn't it look beautiful?)

 

Your POV:

 

I open my eyes and this is what I see. I was so surprised that I felt like I was going to cry. ^Yah! Oppa You didn't have to do all of this.^ I said in shock but shyly. He chuckled "But I already did. Come let's go sit down, they're are going to serve the food." He pulled me to the seat because me feet never move from  its spot. He pulled the chair out for me ^Thanks Oppa. How did you know?^ "MMM? Oh this? I just took a guess." He smiled sweetly. The waiters served the food. 

They gave up spaghetti it sort of reminded me of The Lady and The Tramp. I love spaghetti especially when in the movie they had the one noodle. Then they served this pie that had chocolate moose on it! I don't really like pie but I gave it a try.

After dinner he took my hand and we walked along the shore line. The whole time we were holding hands I couldn't help but smile I could see him smiling too. Then he stopped walking. ^Oppa What wrong?^ I asked "Nothing, I just want to stand right here infront of the sunset. ^Okay, Sure let's stand here.^ We had a moment of silence until he broke it. "_____~ah." ^Wea? Oppa?^ he turned to face me, he held both of my hands, and looked into my eyes. "Will you officially be mine?" 

Those words came out of his mouth, I was shocked. Then I shook it off and said ^Yes Oppa.^ with a smile. He put his left hand on my cheek and kissed me. It was sweet then I suddenly look at my and and there's a simple ring on it. Inside the ring is engraved "Two Against The World" ^Oppa You didn't have to do this, I didn't even get you anything^ I said looking down

He pulled my chin up with his hand and said "Its okay you don't have to get me anything." He said smiling. Then he kissed me again I blushed light up red. "Come on it's getting late. Let's take you home." We intertwined fingers and walked to the car. ^Oppa. Can I drive?^ I asked "Why do you want to drive?" ^Well you drove us all the way here and it took along time, you must be tired.^ "Okay if you want" 

I happily ran to the car and hopped in the drivers seat. Oppa sat right next to me, we put on our seat belts. Then I drove off I had my left hand on the wheel and my right hand was free. Then Oppa was suddenly holding my hand annd intertwining his fingers with mine. We both smiled then he finally went to sleep still holding my hand. I kept my eyes on the road the whole time. We drove for over an hour and I finally reached my house.

We I stopped the car Oppa was still sleeping I tokk off my seat belt and layed in his seat with him. I was examining his face he looked so handsome and peaceful. I placed my hand on his cheek and touched his lips with my thump. I smiled and kissed his lips. ^Oppa we're here.^ He opened his eyes and rubbed them. He smiled at me wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. 

^Yah Oppa we are here now!^ "I just want to stay like this holding you for a while." He looked into my eyes and smiled I smile back. He lowered his face closer to mine I still had my hand on his cheek. We kissed again but it was longer and sweeter than the one before. I broke the kiss ^Oppa I gotta go inside now. What if Kikwang Oppa is worried.^ "Okay." 

We got out the car and he walked me to me door. ^I had a great time Oppa, the best^ "Me too." He then kissed my forehead. I was about to go inside then he said "Baby Good Night" with his abdorable smile. ^Good Night Oppa.^