You are amazing!

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Your POV:

 

After what just happened me and Kikwang Oppa weren't going to let some guy ruin my birthday. We dicided to go get pizza and eat it outside and look at the sky for stars. "Oppa!" I said "Wae?" He looked at me "Can we go to the beach and eat out pizza there." I tired so hard to persuade him. "Well if that you what you wants let's go!" He started driving to the beach.

 

"Komawo Oppa, for today" I intertwined my fingers with his. "Anything for you baby!" He squeezed my hand a little. "I love you." He said "I love you too." I kissed his cheek. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?" He asked "No. How long? Tell me." I leaned my head onto his shoulder. 

 

"Ever since the day I loved you." He said stopping the car we were already at the beach "Oppa your lying!" I my togue at him "A-ani! It's true!"  he said with a serious face. "Prove it!" I yelled "Do you really want me to prove it?" He said with a smirk.  "Of course! So I could see how much you really love me."

 

He brought his face close you mine looking at me striaght in the eye. "Will this prove it?" He asked the kissed me so sweetly. I felt my whole body with goosebumps. Kikwang Oppa rubbed my arms which caused me to have more. "Does that prove it?" He said letting go I just smiled and nod. "Come baby don't you want to eat?" 

 

"Let's eat in here and then we could go wheen we're done." I said taking a slice of pizza. "Alright." We ate in complete peace. "This is a great birthday Oppa." I saidfinishing the last of my pizza "Yah! Don't talk with your mouth full." He said with his mouth full "Hypocrite! Come I want to go on the sand and look at the stars" I pouted

When he was done with his pizza we both we out holding hands and walking along the shoreline. We sat on the sand together. i was sitting in between his keggs and he wrapped his arms around me. "Baby." He whispered into me ear I just said HMMM? "What can't we stay like this?" He asked 

"Well We can If you want to." I said. "Baby are you cold?" He said hugging more tightly "A little but I want to stay here a little longer." I said "We can stay a little longer but let's go home and sleep." We stayed a little longer and we headed back to the car. We got to my house and Kikwang Oppa wanted me to open the car door yet.

 

He walked my side of the car and opened the door then he carried me bridal style. "Yah Oppa I can walk." I said sort of shocked "A-ani I want to carry you. I've always wanted to carry you like this but I want you see awake." He said carrying me inside. He brought me upstairs and sat me on my bed. He was about to leave until I grabbed his wrist.

 

"Oppa aren't you going to stay?" I asked "Well if you want me too." I pulled him to my bed and he laid down I laid down beside him. "Night Oppa" I kissed his lips. "Baby Good Night."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here ya go! Now I want Comments

 

L O T S

 

Alright?!