Time With His Friends

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Kikwang's POV:

 

Me and _____~ah are still running from thos group of guys that I called ugly. ^We have to hide, I cant take running this long^ "Arraso. Let's runn fast then we can hide in an restaurant. Follow my lead. Arrachi?" ^Whatever floats your boat.^ *She must really hate me. I guess I deserve it for treating her so badly and all the pranks.*

 

We kept running left, right, up, down, side to side. ^I think we lost them!^ I turned around and there was no one there. "Looks like we did. I'm hungry." ^Then go eat!^ "Okay! Let's goooo" I grabbed her hand that was hand cuffed to mine. I ran to the neartest liquor store. I grabbed whatever I was craving. ^Are you on a feast?^ "I always do this when I eat, I eat as much as I can. Should blame my friends. You're paying for this" ^I should, why do I have to pay? I not the one eating?^ "Because I have no money with me and I know you always do. Great I will "gladly" introduce you."

 

^Great. Where are we going to take all this food?^ "To my friend's house, come on let's take a taxi"  We got into the taxi and headed over to the house. Me and _____~ah went to the front door and I knocked. Then to see 5 guys in the living room playing video games. "Yah! I brought food!" They all ran in my direaction and grabbed all of the bags. They still hadn't noticed _____~ah yet then "Why are you handcuffed to a girl?" The oldest one asked

 

 

Your POV:

 

"I have no idea, that what I want to know!" Everyone started laughing except from me and _____~ah. "Anyways I'm the oldest one Dujun, you can call me Oppa, oh and your also in my house" "Jang Hyunseung over here!" He yelled "Yong Junhyung" He said raising up the peace sign "Yang Yoseob the cutest one!" He said cutely "Last but not least Son Dong Woon"

 

^Jung _____~ah!^ I said shyly but with a smile "Let's play a game." Yoseob said ^What game?^ "Truth or Dare but differently" ^I'm in!^ "Wow! Noona your the first girl that want to actually play" Dong Woon said. ^Well I'm up for new thing^ I said sitting on the floor dragging Kikwang with me. "Okay this first round is all going to be truth" Yoseob said "Who want to spin the bottle?" Dujun asked "I do!" Kikwang said He spins the bottle dragging me along with him. In a few seconds it landed on me. "Assssaaaa!" they all said "I got this one Hyungs! Noona Do you like Kikwang Hyung?" 

 

 

I chuckled a little ^Me? Like? Him? Do you know that all of my highschool life he pranked me? So No! I don't^ I could see from the corner of my eye that my answer wasn't the answer he was looking for. "Kikwang did that? So you were that girl. It doesn't seem like you. You're too cute." Hyungseung said ^Thanks but I was me. "Okay Spin The Bottle!" Dujun said It landed on Kikwang "Kikwang do you know why your handcuffed right now?" Yoseob asked "I wish I knew and I know that it was one of you guys! Get the key now and uncuff us!" 

 

"Hyung I told them it was a bad idea. Nobody ever listens to me" Dong Woon said softly They finally uncuffed us after that. We played a lot of games. We got to knew each other more I didnt want the night to end. But after seeing this side of Kikwang I would never want to erase it. It's likie he's the happiest person in the world.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Subcribe! And Comment!

 

Sorry if you guys don't like it I tried my best.

 

Still sick but no fever just a really bad sore throat

 

Anyway 

 

Enjoy!

 

Please tell me ideas for the dares because I dont really know.

I mean I dont have any ideas for them 

well I have one but let's save that for last

just leave some comment

Kikwang <3 YOU!

lol

I need more ideas please! 

not just Kikwang and _____~ah are playing 

the others too :P