Just Wait A Little Longer

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Kikwang's POV:

Ever since that day when ____~ah went on that date with Jung II Woo I have been avoiding her. We would hang out sometimes but its not the same. I'm her best friend we know each other and i choose to be this way. I was just at home about to go to my meeting then she called. I had to answer I didn't want to disappiont her when I already do.

About the times before when I told her i was busy I really wasnt. Now I really am soon I have to go to Japan for a while and who knows how long that is going to take. I really miss her even though she's not mine I just want to be able to hold her. Every moment she's all I think of,  I remember all the pranks I pulled on her. I was stupid that time I remember when I kiss her. I was the one who took her first kiss because of that game we played.

_______AH! If you could hear me. Just wait a little longer I will be by your side soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys short update

I wanted to do Kikwang's POV

I'll try to reply to your comments on the chapters :)

@aidil23 Sorry I

wanted this story to last I dont want to rush like I did to my other story.

Mian just waiting for the right time to bring them together.

 

@donttouchmychicken

Here it is! I like your user name. I LOVE chicken. hehe

 

@Sweet_Heart

I'm sorry I made you cry! I just have been really depressed these day and I made this chapter really depressing. I guess it goes with how I feel. Don't worry the babokwang will come in soon in the story. Please no violance, its never the answer.

Comment! Or Whatever

Here something that will make you guys smile!

I know I did when i saw it

Do you guys know who the little cutie is?