I'm hungry

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!
Your POV: I woke up to to the bright sun hitting my face. I looked to see Kikwang Oppa pretending to be asleep. "Yah! Oppa I know your awake!" he laughed "How did you know I swear I looked like I was sleeping." he kissed my lips. "because I can tell! Yah you think you can get free kisses?" I started to wrestle him. "I don't think your going to win this one baby." he smirked he had my arms pinned "Well see about that." I flipped him over and pinned him down. "I win! What's my prize Oppa?" I asked him pinned to the bed. "Prize? Who said you were getting a prize?" he laughed "Yah! We agreed that if I beat you then you would give me a prize." he thought for a bit "I know what could be your prize. Come here." I lowered my face to his and he kissed me. "Yah! That's a lame prize." I pulled away. He shut me up by his sweet kisses. "Your lips are so sweet." he smirked. "Oppa what do you want to do today?" I asked cutely "I want to stay here in bed all day with you. I never want to leave this bed." he sang "Yah! You always think like that!" I hit his arm. "I can't help if I'm with you. Plus your on top of me that's hot." he smirked. I got off of him and was about to walk away but to only be pulled back into bed. "Baby stay here with me." he wrapped his arms around me an kissed my neck. I couldn't lie his voice was irresistible and he gave me shivers all over. "Oppa I'm hungry." I stuttered. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>>><<<<<<<<<< sorry sort update guys. Sorry I haven't updated in like forever I was busy. S O I wants comments! Lots please and thank you!